Part 2

He pushes me over and my head hits the wall. I put my hand down to try and stop myself getting even more hurt but it doesn't work. My pap kicks me violently in the gut, arms and legs multiple time before I can no longer keep my eyes open and I'm out cold.

I am woken up to some loud knocking of the front door. I try and get up but it causes to much pain. I softly ask who is it as I don't have enough strength to yell. I hear a voice reply Sawyer. I imidietly know who it is. Why it's Tom of course. I pull myself up by the doorknob. I hand onto the window frame for support and swing the door open. There in front of me is a very concerned looking Tom. He runs somewhere and not a minuet later is back in front of me with a stick. I laugh and ask if he wants me to hit him with it and soon he's laughing to. He grabs my arm and put it around his shoulder I wince in pain and he hears me so he removes my arm and put my other one around his shoulder. He shuts my front door and we leave. It's hard for we to walk so I have my arm around his neck and I'm hoping. I ask where we're going and he tells me we are heading for his place. He begins to ask what happens and I tell him the whole thing before we reach his house.

A walk that should have taken around ten minuets, instead took half an hour. We reach Toms place and he sits me down outside under his great big tree. He runs inside and a few minuets later comes out carrying a first aid kit. He asked me what hurt the most and I thought about it. My stomach was in a lot of pain but my arm was in the worst condition. He bandages my arm up and greatly thank him. My leg hurt badly and I could barely walk so Tom took me into the guest room downstairs instead of taking me upstairs into his room. He gently puts me on the chair and then leaves.

As I'm thinking of how I'm going to get home before my pap and not get in trouble Tom comes back. He enters the room and I can see he's holding a few things. He hands me a plate of food and tells me to eat. He leans a stick up against the chair and leaves again without another word. I look down at the food he handed me and it all looks pretty good so I begin to eat but as I start to chew it proves very difficult. We jaw hurts when I chew proving it pretty difficult to eat. Tom walks in and asks if I'm done with the food I nod and he then says he's going to bed as it pretty late. He then leaves and as soon as I hear him get in his room I get up and hop outside.

I would leave Tom a note but I don't have any paper or ink and I don't know how to write. I'm leaving because I don't want to burden him or hop is family. I know I won't be able to hop all the way home so hop to the woods near town and find a tree to sleep under. I quickly fall asleep.

-Next Day-
I wake up to the chirp of the birds in the woods. I grab a stick and use it for support then limp my way home. When I get home I go straight to my room and I grab all my belongings and stuff them in a sack. I grab one of my papa guns and some extra shells. I take a canoe I found a few weeks ago that I had hid in a stream near my place. I take many things from my paps place. I took food and candles and one traps and much more.

I take the axe from the woodpile and break the front door of my house down making it look like someone broke in. I knock over furniture and break many things throughout the house. I pick the scab on my arm and put the blood on the axe. I pull out a few of my hairs and stick them on the axe too. I grab a fancy shirt of mine and smother the blood on it. I leave a trail of blood to the river and throw my shirt in. I rush to the canoe and quickly paddle out of the creek and into the river. I'm heading for Jackson Island. No-one lives there and barely anyone ever visits. I pull the canoe up into a creek that goes through the island and hide it under some over hanging trees that cover it pretty good.

It's beginning to get dark so I find a good open clearing perfect for me to sleep in.  I lie down and as my thoughts drift to my pap and what he thinks of me running away. I wonder if anyone actually believes I was murdered. I know no-body will care that I'm gone maybe just Tom if I'm lucky.