1

"Have you heard the rumours (y/n)?"

Ochako turned to me with a worried expression.

"Apparently the disease hanahaki is real and people have started showing symptoms."

"What even is that?" I was confused.

"You dont know what hanahaki is? Well its when someone is in love, but that person doesnt love them back, so a disease develops where flowers start to grow in their lungs and eventually the suffocate and die. Theres not even a cure, it will only stop if that person loves you back. Oh, and you can get it surgically removed and forget who that person is"

"Ochako what kind of bullshit are you saying thats a child story." I laughed

"Come on its almost lunch time lets go eat."

I drag her off to the food court, as we walk to our table I hear others talking about the disease left and right. They all were so concerned about it.

"Can people really believe that, I mean how can that even be scientifically possible." I exclaim.

Me and Ochako sit down with Momo, Tsuyu, Toru, Kyoka and Mina.

"What do you girls think about the rumour?" Ochako asked.

Momo was first to answer,

"I dont know. I cant think of a way that this would be possible, but if people are showing symptoms then it must be real right?"

The girls all hummed in agreement, but I was still not believing it. I was quietly eating my lunch when a person decided to sneak up on me,

"Katstupidski I know your behind me." I state.

"Fucking damn it your no fun, and don't fucking call me that."

"What do you want"

"Look Kirishima will ask you but I need to know now are you gonna come to the arcade tonight."

"To beat your stupid ass, hmm yeah okay."

"Beat me HA! You can try bitch."

I stood up right in his face even though the top of my head just reaches his chin.

"I don't have to try, I can with my eyes closed."

"Yeah right you short bitch."

I snarled and grabbed my chair. There I stood triumphantly on my chair looking down on him.

"Try me asshole." I said with an smirked.

He returned the smirk which confused me.

"Wha-"

Before I could finish the word he kicked the chair out from under my feet and I started falling with a scream before I landed in his arms.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"What have I told you about standing on chairs (y/n)?" he says raising an eyebrow.

I wriggled out of his grip and swiftly kick him in the shin.

"What did I tell you about fucking picking me up?"  I say smugly.

he grumbles some incoherent swear words as he walks away.

"Love you too Katstupidski." I grinned as he replied with the middle finger.

I turn around to continue eating when mina interrupts

"so you and Bakugou huh?" she smirks.

I almost spit out my food but instead choke on it. As I struggle to breathe I aggressively shake my head as a no, all the girls laugh. I finish eating just in time for the bell.   

"We better get back to class" Tsuyu said.

We walked back to class and I was deep in thought about the disease when my thoughts were interrupted by one of my two best friends, Kirishima. Me and Kirishima have only been friends for a month but we are already close.

"hey (y/n) what are you thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing much, just the disease thing."

"Oh yeah. I saw that on the news last night, it looks pretty serious. I feel sorry for all those people."

He looked really sad but quickly returned to my happy Kirishima.

"Anyway, the Katsuki, I and the guys are going to the arcade after school are you coming? Ah, you dont have to if you dont want to or if you cant." He quickly blurted out.

It was a cute thing he did to make sure I didnt feel forced.

"If your going then OF COURSE YA DUFFUS."

He smiled and walked into class with me.

I sit down in my assigned seat next to Katsuki.

"Look Katsuki I apologise for kicking you in the knee"

He Tchs in response without even looking at me.

"Katsuki please forgive me. I'll treat you to dinner."

I pout at him as he turns to look at me.

"Fine I forgive you idiot. Now stop making that face."

I grin at him. He has a weakness for my pout.

I look over to Kirishima who is hard at work with his tongue pocking out in concentration.

What a cutie.

I give a little cough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooooh a tension fanfic.

I'm honestly tired so I don't really know what to say other than I hope you like this fanfic about precious bois.