2

"Youre all dismissed see you on Monday class."

Mr. Aizawa droned as always.

As I was packing up I saw Kirishima in the corner of my eye waiting at the door for me. I finished quickly and dashed over to him.

"sorry its just hard to fit stuff in my bag at the moment, my bags to small." I utter.

"Thats okay. Come on I dont know if Katsuki actually waited for us hehe."

"Okay then lets go."

I hook arms and start walking but Kirishima stops abruptly and unhooks our arms.

"Wha-"

Before I can finish he entwines our hands together and smiles. I looked at him confused and his expression sinks.

"Oh, sorry um I should have asked."

His grip starts to loosen but I quickly tighten it and smile at him

"No, you dont need to I was just shocked hehe."

He beams at me and we head off as I give a little cough.

~TIME SKIP~

We walk into the arcade and Im immediately greeted with a screaming Kaminari running towards us. He envelopes me in a maybe weirdly positioned hug which Im sure was on purpose.

"Um a little too obvious Kaminari" I hear Sero whisper.

"Well um hi guys. A little too happy to see me Kaminari" I laugh as he remains stuck to me

"Kaminari it isnt manly to be in that um position." Kirishima says with a hint of firmness.

"Get off her you fuckwit." Bakugou grabs Kaminaris hair and throws him off.

"Thanks Katsuki." I say

"Aw (y/n) I thought we were friends Kaminari pouts as I ruffle his hair

"Whatever just hurry up and play cause Im gonna beat your ass."

"You wish!" and I race off.

~SMALL TIME SKIP~

So far Ive won 5 games while Bakugou has only won 3.

"HAHAHA ASSHOLE IM GONNA WIN AGAIN!"

He grunts in annoyance as he aggressively hits the buttons as if hitting them harder will make a difference. Suddenly a presence comes up behind me and puts their hands on my hips and I hear Kirishimas voice in my ear.

"you can do it (Y/N), I believe in you."

I blush fiercely and hope no one notices suddenly I cough and in that moment I hear Katsukis screams of cheer.

"HAHA YOU LITTLE BITCH I WON!"

"ONLY BECAUSE I LOOKED AWAY FUCKER! AND WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CALLING ME SHORT!?" I kicked him in the knee.

While Kaminari and Sero doubled over in laughter I went to myself a drink, as I was ordering I here a shuffle behind me.

"Hey (y/n) do you have um.. money? I forgot my wallet. Only if its okay." He adds hesitantly.

"Sure, anything for you Kirishima." I smile at him.

As I turn around I feel a wait on my shoulder and hands sneak around my waist.

"I'll just have a raspberry soft drink please." Kirishima whispers and I nod.

Aaaah I cant handle. too close.

I cough.

We continue playing until the arcade closes.

"Come on (y/n) we gotta fucking go. Katsuki yells."

"Im coming, ugh. Bye guys I had a good time see you on Monday."

After that I ran to an angry Katsuki.

As we walk along our arms were linked and there was comfortable silence until Katsuki broke it.

"So you like Kirishima."

I choked on my saliva.

"What no we are just friends! What makes you think that?"

"Well only the fact that he was really touchy with you today and every time he did something your face was a fucking tomato."

"No he doesnt like me that way and he might be a cutie, but we are just friends. Why did he say something." I asked.

"No its just you, hes usually is touchy, so I just wanted to know. because you would tell me if you did right."

He looks at me worriedly from the corner of his eye.

"Yeah I would, theres no secrets between us, you've even seen my vagi-"

"OKAY I GET IT SHIT HEAD!" I crack up laughing at the memory

~FLASH BACK~

I sat on the bathroom floor after I was in the shower was in only a t-shirt and I was inserting a tampon when Katsuki decided to barge in and makes eye contact with my bare vagina.

"Hey (y/n) – OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N)!" He ran straight back out with his hands over his eyes.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKITY FUCK (Y/N) WHY DIDNT YOU LOCK THE SHITTY DOOR STOP FUCKING LAUGHING!"

I was on the ground crying from laughter as he aimlessly walked around the house using every swear word in the english language as a way to cope with the scene he just witnessed. I put on my pants and followed him around and annoyed him.

"What? its just a vagina? Youve seen it before. We used to bathe together Katsuki."

"THAT WAS WHEN WE WERE 3 AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT FUCKING WAS YOU SHIT HEAD"

"Ugh every girl has one for guys benefits Katstupidski."

"FUCKING GET AWAY FROM ME! ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOU AGAIN! YOUVE SCARRED ME!"

"I'Ll NeVeR bE aBlE To LoOk At YoU AgAiN my ass."

For the next week he didnt look me in the eyes.

~END OF FLASH BACK~

"Stop laughing that wasnt funny."

"I think it was."

He sighed so I grabbed his face and looked into his eyes.

"(Y/n) wha-"

"Katsuki Bakugou I, (y/n) (y/l/n), promise to tell you everything from this day forward."

"Tch, I know you will shortie."

"I'll let that slide because we had a moment."

He chuckled with a rare genuine smile and ruffled my hair before linking our arms together.

come on shit head walk faster we gotta get home before I freeze to death."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
some soft and embarrased Katsuki cause we need a bit more of it hehe. <3