JIHAN

Love Jihan pls.

The painful kiss of coldness.

The blindfold of the dark.

His iced skin.

Jeonghan fell into darkness. Numbness seems to slowly consume him. His hands white from the cold. And his eyes wondering around to sense any light.

But there is nothing.

Slowly, he pushed himself up. His shaking legs slowly gave its last energy just to support himself. Only to be stopped by cold, hard chains around his neck and wrists.

Jeonghan sighed, giving up.

He curled himself into a fetal position. His breath shaky, and his whole body freezing. He can't imagine, that for once in his life, he would be eager to meet death. He then slowly fell into slumber, despite the cold sapping away his life.

Unexpectedly, he heard a soft clashing of chains, just within two meters away. Jeonghan looked up, a slight fear stirring inside him. Not knowing what to expect, he got surprised with a familiar voice-

"hello?"

Jeonghan's breath hitched as the honey-like voice called out from the darkness. And once again, the voice called out another "hello" that is filled with confusion.

Jeonghan fought back the urge to reach out and try to feel. But his doubts stopped him.

He then felt a warm hand wrapping around his cold ones. Grateful by the warm gesture, he held on tightly, hoping it would warm up the other too.

"A- are you cold?" Jeonghan stuttered,

A stupid question he thought. At this point, who would not be cold?

It took awhile before the other mumbled a soft "yes". After that, it was silent between the two of them. It was a good silence, as they seemed to be more determined to hold onto each other for support and warmth.

Jeonghan can hear the other person's shivering breath. He can't help but feel sorry that they have to go through this.

They were fallen angels.

They fell, because they are sacrificed. They're meant to go somewhere else.

Both angels, slowly dying in the cold, knew this day would come.

There would be a day when they would be sent to that "somewhere". Both were frightened on what to expect.

After what seems like forever, they felt their chains being pulled, forcing them to separate. Both angels tried to grab onto each other, yet both failed to.

Jeonghan could hear the other sobbing, as they were pulled into their separate ways. He stretched his wings, and tried to fly towards the other. Only to be stopped by the cold, harsh chains, causing him to fall back to the ground.

Once again, he gave up on trying.

He was then slowly consumed by the sudden blinding light.

Jeonghan knew it was time to go to that "somewhere".

He woke up.
Startled by the unfamiliar environment, he realized that he was sent to the human world.

But why?

He saw people with white masks looking down on him, bright lights, and his new unfamiliar voice, loudly crying.

He is a newborn baby.

Where is Joshua?

Jeonghan had the urge to run away and look for Joshua, the angel he was with.

But it was too late, as his memories of everything started to fade away.

---

Okay lmao im going to send a part 2 soon. I have nothing else to say so..

Byebye~