24 B. The scars II

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal -- Unknown

Arnav Singh Raizada sat with his eyes glued to his sister's unconscious form while he recalled his wedding night.

He has successfully started his revenge. On the very first night he has stunned her to silence. Literally!

He has crushed her dreams she has weaved with him. He knew she has been expecting him to be gentle, caring and altogether loving and attentive he always was with her in their 6 months of courtship. That was why he has felt it necessary to break her illusion on the very first day itself.

He has had thought that when he would crush her dreams.Crush her. Rip her apart on their wedding night then he would enjoy it. He would revel in it. He would make sure he did. But ever since he has seen her in the morning with her disheveled and desolate condition something was pinching in his heart.

That was the only reason he has repeated his monstrosity yet again in the morning in order to cut down all of the soft corner he may have developed for her while faking his affections to her. To his bad luck it didn't work.

Even talking to his sister didn't help. Not that she could listen or respond or console him but still opening up to her helped him gain strength. But now it was all weighing him down. Lack of courage, lack of happiness, lack of control everything was taking a toll on him.

"Nothing is more important for me than you Di. Nothing or no one." He gritted as his ears buzzed with her yells of pain and his mind reminded him again and again of how heartlessly he has behaved with the woman who was now his wife.

"And I mean it." He added kissing her hand before standing up with his eyes glinting with madness. Darkness.

"I will prove it to her that no one can make Arnav Singh Raizada weak." He spoke in a low menacing voice with a determination to turn every feeling inside of him to hate even if he has already lost a part of him to someone as deceitful as her.

"I am not Anjali Singh Raizada and neither are you Shyam, Khushi that you'd fool me and I'd accept defeat without a fight. No. Not at all." He left the farmhouse with the burning rage and boiling nerves.

Whole of his day in office he spent on egg shells as a voice kept ringing in his head testing his sanity.

"What has happened to you?" She has cried out.

"Did I do something wrong? Why are you doing this to me?" She has pleaded.

Leaning back on the chair he stared ahead as a red hue of restraint shone in his eyes. His hands at arm rests clenched in anger before he swiped a hand across a table causing the things to fly all over the room right there on the floor.

By the time he reached home, he was frustrated with himself and highly pissed off too.

Making up your mind to take revenge was one thing, acting on your cruel plans was another. And seeing the repurcussions of your own actions before your very eyes with your subconscious nagging you every moment of your life was altogether a different thing.

Right now Arnav Singh Raizada was going through each of those conflicted emotions of anger, hate, rage, remorse and rage, hate and anger all over again.