SIXTEEN

Kylie's POV

It's been two or three months since I've had any conversation with Roman or his friends. I only talked to the girls, and I was better off doing that. I really wanted to hide my feelings towards Joe.

Eva and Colby have been acting really close now all of a sudden, but Joe and Eva were still dating after she found out that day what happened between Roman and I.

Womens wrestling is over, we brought the championship back to our school and I felt that was a huge accomplishment. I stood at my locker due it being toward the end of the day. Soon enough out of nowhere Colby and Eva started kissing in the middle of the hallway, making everyone look. Joe saw and his face turned red.

''What the hell is this?'' He growled as they pulled away.

''Joe it's over. Colby and I have been together for quite some time now. You never have time for me anymore, or give me that attention that you know I need from you. Colby is so much better than you, and you don't deserve me.'' She smirked. I felt the sudden need to step in.

''No, you're the whore. How could you do that to Brie? She's your friend right? You're a fraud eva everyone knows. You don't deserve Joe, he's way too good for you. You're nothing but a two timing rat who needs to know her place. You don't have one."

"Do you realize this makes you look so stupid? I mean why, why do you insist on making people's lifes hell? Whatever personal issues you have does not give you the right to bully other people. You can't just do what you want and think it's fine just because you're Eva Marie. Well news flash you're a nobody. Just like the rest of us!"

Tears were streaming down her eyes as everyone around us agreed and some stayed silent. She lifted her hand and slapped me hard. Joe punched Colby hard in the face and he next thing I knew, me and Eva were fighting. Principal levesque broke it up and we cleared out of the school, just leaving Roman and his friends, and mine.

''You see me bleeding here, help me up!" Eva screamed at Nikki and Brie.

''Fuck you, Eva. Good luck finding new friends." Brie bit and walked out. I shook my head and grabbed my things, and left out, Joe following behind me.

''Hey Kylie, can we talk?'' He asked stopping me by my car.

''Um, sure I guess.''

''I just wanna say thanks for helping me back there, I thought you hated me cause of what happened three months ago.'' He said.

''Joe don't sweat it. It's fine. I've just learned to not try and fall for you again, that's all.'' I pursed my lips and opened my car door, throwing my bag in the front seat.

''Kylie.. You don't mean that do you?'' He stopped me.

''I don't want to mean it but, I'm sorry Joe.'' I hugged and kissed his cheek, got in my car and left home, still on and off about what I just did.

+ + +

Joe's POV

''You alright man?" Jonathan asked.

''No, not really. That Eva stuff back there didn't even bother me that much, Kylie did. I really like her Jon. So much.'' I sighed.

''Well then show her you want her. You can't sit and mope around waiting until your skeleton and bones for her to come around.'' He explained. I nodded.

''You're right, but what should I do?''

''You idiot, did you forget Prom is coming in about two months?'' He asked.

''Oh yeah, it is. I could do something nice for her and ask her to prom." I smiled.

''There you go bud, think about it, and then let me know. I'm planning to ask Nikki too, and I already got it planned.''

''Thanks, you think she'll say yes?''

''She better. Now dude enough moping, I'm hungry.'' He ran upstairs and I chuckled, shaking my head.

Kylie Marie Adams, hopefully you'll go to prom with me.

-

-

Vote!

Comment!