SEVENTEEN

This chapter is dedicated to @RavishingRollinsxo ! I couldn't update my other book so I did this one! Happy birthday love! xo

Two weeks later

Kylie's POV

I sat in my room thinking about Joe which was nothing new. Prom was coming soon, and I was anxious to see if he was gonna ask me or not. I was so tempted to pick up my phone phone and text him, apologizing for how I blew him off when he tried to talk to me. But I'm sure he's annoyed with me, so I don't want to be embarrassed.

"Kylie!" My little sister yelled as she walked in, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes little birdy?"

"Someone's at the door for you." She smiled and ran back downstairs. Who could this be? I got out of bed and walked downstairs, seeing Randy standing there. I froze, my mood turning to full anger yet amusement. He was dressed up nice with a rose in his hand. My mother had a big smile on her face, and I walked a little closer.

"You have some nerve being here, Randall." I said as he sighed.

"I know, I was a huge jerk, and I'm very sorry Kylie. A beautiful woman shouldn't be treated like that. Espcically you."

"Excuse my French mom, but the last time I checked I was nothing but a bitch to you. Twice. You left me high and dry when I was passed out, you were pathetically trying to control me." I growled getting angrier. He came closer to me and looked into my eyes.

"I hate that I hurt you, Kylie. I hate it so much. But I've been trying to make up for it. I miss you, and I want to ask you something Kylie Adams." He pulled me outside and covered my eyes.

"Open." He whispered and uncovered them. I opened and looked own, seeing rose pedals with candles around it. I looked at the rose pedals, and it read

Prom? (Randy's decoration picture above or on the side)

I couldn't stop smiling at the way he did it, but then again I was stuck. What if Joe was maybe going to ask? But I told him we couldn't talk anymore so he probably listened.

"R-Randall, I-I don't know what to say.." I blushed a deep red as my mom cheered. Kyla stood there just staring.

"Yes, or no?" He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Yes, I will go with you." I smiled wider, but still unsure of my decision on going with him. He picked me up and spun me around, kissing me softly. I pulled away and laughed as I saw my mom taking a picture.

"I'm so happy you forgave me and said yes." Randy whispered.

"Now, you just have to prove it to me that you really wanna change." I said back as he nodded. He kissed my nose and held me tighter. I slowly got down from him and took a picture of the decoration, and sent it to the girls, waiting for their responses, hoping it was a good one.

"I love this." I whispered and took the rose from him.

"I'm glad you do, because you deserve nothing but the best Kylie." He linked his hands in mine and kissed me again.

"I'll see you later, time to go suit shopping. What colors are you thinking?"

"Maybe black, pink or red." I shrugged and he nodded.