I love you, John Watson

"Did the interview help you to find out something new?" asked Sherlock while he and John entered the cab.

"Where wo-" the driver couldn't finish his sentence because Sherlock was too quick.

"Some pub around Oxfordstreet" said Sherlock while he turned back talking to John.

"Yes, he told me that his oldest daughter has or actually it's had now, anyway she had a boyfriend named Jake Door and the middle aged girl broke up with hers a few weeks ago"

"What was the name of this young man?"

"Brad Turner, Mr Willow thinks that he, his brother and their father are responsible for the deads of their daughters. Which when I think about it is quiet possible" continued John.

"No, John please think, why would two teenagers and a grown up man kill three girls where two weren't involved in that relationship and that doesn't explain the signature and numbers" said Sherlock with his eyes closed, he leaned back in his seat.

John didn't think about that and he felt like an idiot. He looked outside of his window and stared at the streets of London passing by.
Sherlock got his phone out of his pocket and he received a text from Mycroft

| To: Sherlock Holmes
Yes, I know that signature, it's from a gang named 'the blue stripes' an Italian mafia gang, they killed a lot of people, but they're not well known. They're also known for selling humans. -MH |

Sherlock knew exactly what happened, but he wouldn't tell John yet. Tomorrow he would because they just arrived at a club, the driver misunderstood pub and drove them to a club.
It didn't really bother the men, so they went in and the moment they entered their ears filled up with a loud bass.

"What do you want?" yelled John in his ear because the music was too loud.

"A pint" screamed Sherlock back at him.

John walked to the bar and asked for two pints and two 'secret shots' and he poured the drink named 'secret shot' into their pints. He walked back to Sherlock "here you go mate, cheers"

"Cheers" replied Sherlock and he took a sip. After about five glasses of pints mixed with 'secret shots' both men were wasted.

"L...lests gwet bwack homem" said John acting extra drunk.

"Talk normal, you idiot" said Sherlock and he started laughing for no reason.

They wobbled outside and took a cabbie back home. When they arrived, they stumbled inside.
Crawling up the stairs, John and Sherlock couldn't stop laughing. After ten minutes they finally got to the living room.

"John, I can use my drunk body as an excuse, so want you to know, I love you" said Sherlock very serious. "I love you, John Watson"

Sherlock expected John to laugh, but John looked at him and smiled, he slowly walked up to his friend and simply said "I love you too, Sherlock Holmes" and he leaned forward and kissed his friend on the mouth.

Sherlock didn't hesitate and kissed his friend back. John clung his hands in the dark curls of the detective and Sherlock his hands around Johns waist pulling him closer. Their pulse rate raised, pupils dilated and the temperature raised. They were one and the kiss went on for what felt like ages.
Sherlock was the one to pull away first to catch his breath, he felt alive even human. John laid his forehead against Sherlocks and Sherlock pulled him into an embrace.

"You're amazing" whispered Sherlock in Johns ear.

"No, I'm tired and wasted" yawned John.

"You can sleep in my bed tonight, it'll take you too much time to get upstairs" responded Sherlock.

And so they did, they jumped in Sherlocks bed and they fell asleep.

The next morning John woke up with a horrible headache and he felt arms wrapt around him, he remembered what happened last night.
First he smiled and a horrible thought crossed his mind "he was drunk, maybe he didn't mean it"
John shook his head, he didn't want to think about that.

And then he felt Sherlock waking up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Hello there, my my, my Watsons there you have it, the first kiss (I know, I'm terrible at writing this stuff).

To my friends and mom, sorry this is how fan fiction works and it's just a story I don't think too much like that in normal life.

I don't care.

Love,

John Watson