Movie marathon

John woke up with the warmth of the detectives body. He looked at the sleeping Sherlock, he smiled when he saw the smile on Sherlocks face. "Morning" said Sherlock and he opened his eyes. "You were awake?" asked John surprised. The detective smiled and nodded.
"But why are you still in bed?" asked John. "To say with you" answered Sherlock and he was about to give John a kiss, but John pushed his hand in between their lips. "Morning breath" grinned John and Sherlock smiled widely. Sherlock gave John a kiss on his forehead instead and John chuckled .
John stretched and was about to step out of bed, but Sherlock pulled him back.

"Come on, little hedgehog. Stay with me for a while"

John sighed "I'm not a hedgehog, you otter"

"Yes, you are"

Sherlock hugged the doctor tightly just to let him go a few seconds later. "Ouch, you sting" said Sherlock and he acted like his arms were wounded. John laughed and he hugged Sherlock. "You're wet. Have you been swimming again?"
Sherlock laughed "sorry, I couldn't resist it" and they both started laughing a bit too loud. "Everything all right in there?" asked Mrs Hudson when she knocked on their door.
"We're fine" they yelled at the same time. They stood up and both got dressed (John moved a few of his clothes into Sherlocks room) and went to the living room. Mrs Hudson had left their morning tea on the coffee table and she even made breakfast.
They drank their tea and ate their breakfast. Sherlocks phone rang which was weird since only a few people knew he was still alive.

"Hello?"

"Hello, brother dear"

"Ah, hello Mycroft"

"Am I interrupting?"

"No, no. It's fine, we just finished our breakfast"

"I'm coming over today, if you don't mind"

"And why exactly?"

"You'll see"

"Fine"

And they hung up. "What did he want?" asked John and he looked at Sherlock. Sherlock sat down next to him and kissed his cheek. "Mycroft's coming over" said Sherlock and he leaned against John.
"What, why?" asked John surpised. "I don't know. He said I'll see" and Sherlock brushed his lips against the doctors. John chuckled and Sherlock looked confused at him.

"I thought that he might come to ask you for help"

"Help him with what?"

"His diet"

"Why?" asked Sherlock laughing,

"He ate half our cake with Christmas"

They started laughing and Sherlock kissed him again. "He probably didn't want us animals to die" said the detective laughing and that made John roll off the couch from laughter. Sherlock held his hands on his stomach and formed a little ball on the couch. John lay on the ground trying to get back on the couch. Sherlock pulled him up, but John fell on him, he was clumsy because he was still laughing. There lay both men, John on top of Sherlock. Their chests moved quickly up and down because they were out if breath of laughing so hard. Once their lungs got back to a normal rhythm, they both let out a big sigh.

"That was ridiculous" chuckled John and he snuggled into Sherlocks chest. Sherlock kissed his head and there they lay. John quickly got off Sherlocks chest when they heard two little taps on their door and the detective looked sadly because of the bad timing of the knock. The door opened and Mycroft walked in. John walked up to him and Sherlock sat on the couch casually as if his brother didn't come in.

"John" said Mycroft while he shook Johns hand.

"Mycroft" replied John and he made a little bow while he shook the older Holmes' hand. Mycroft walked to the couch and nodded at his younger brother before he walked to the armchair. John looked awkwardly at Sherlock and then at Mycroft.
"I'll make some tea" and the doctor trotted to the kitchen. Sherlock stood up and he walked to the armchair opposite of his brother.