Final Author's Note

Dear readers,

I'm awestruck, there's no other way to put it. I cannot believe that anyone would read TBF and enjoy it, as you can see I have a tendency of underestimating myself quite a bit. Back in 2012, (I'm going grandma on you guys with the storytimes but grab a beer and sit down, unless you're underage then grab a soda) I was introduced to the miraculous world of Wattpad and fanfiction. I was eleven and also introduced to the world of explicit novels, censorship and I never did get along.

I try to go back to the day I first signed up but I guess I have some suppressed traumatic memories of my extreme carrot days, because I remember nothing of it. (I'm about to get emotional and sappy here so close yours eyes and chant lalala to drown me out)

The summer of 2013 was possibly the hardest year of my life. (and as irrelevant as it may seem now since its 2018 and all is seemingly well) Solitude and depression were my two best friends and I did my very best to avoid the real world as much as I could.

Wattpad and the wattpad community welcomed me with open arms, something my real life was lacking. Without wattpad I'm not sure I would be typing this right now. So thank you, wattpad, for existing and letting others like myself vent and create fantasy worlds where we aren't battling the demons we are fighting in real life.

Secondly, thank you (yep you!) for reading my lousily written book and supporting it, despite it being completely ridiculous and cliche. Thank you for being dedicated to this story and it's plotline and characters. I've mentioned this so many times before but I'll say it one last time for old times sake; All the achievements that this book has reached, is all thanks to you. This book isn't mine, it's ours.
My heart is yours; thank you!

Yours Truly,
Mar, like the ocean.

-:-

before i leave,,
what do you think baby styles will be? girl? boy? gender fluid??? not announced ever????? Dead????????????? whoever guesses it right gets a cookie!

Goodbye, for now. Brace yourselves for the epilogue and book two, which I'm still debating but I'll let you guys know soon. (no the child does not die, i am not fucking heartless, penis-less maybe but not heartless)