Assignment Format

The assignment format for this book club will be as follows.

Regular Assignments

> Assignments are issued weekly.
> You will be working in partners. Each week, we will change the partners so everyone gets a chance to read each other's books.
> You are required to read at least 3 chapters of your partner's book.
> You must provide at least three, non-cliche, lines of feedback at the end of your partner's chapter. You may also add inline comments if you wish, but we will only be checking the comments at the end of each chapter. Please also add #thesweetsbookclub to your end comment so we know which ones we need to check.

Book of the Week

> There will be a book of the week each week that all members are required to read. This book will change each week so that each member's book will get to be featured.
> You are required to read at least 2 chapters of the book of the week.
> Again, you must provide at least three, non-cliche, lines of feedback at the end of each chapter. You may also add inline comments if you wish, but we will only be checking the comments at the end of each chapter. Please add #thesweetsbookclub and #bookoftheweek to your end comment so which ones we need to check.

Criteria for Comments

We will be reviewing your comments at the end of your partner's chapter to make sure that you are giving full effort and providing good feedback. Your comments should:
> Include elements of the chapter you liked
> Include elements of chapter that you think need improvement
> Should not simply consist of cliche lines such as "I liked this chapter" or "This was good"
> Should be thoughtful and respectful

To make sure you've read this, please comment below about why you are excited to join this club! We are so happy to have you all.