Chapter 4:

Yoongi throws Taehyung into bed then walks over to the closet. The younger sits up and curiously watches the man. His eyes widen when he sees Yoongi walking back over to the bed with a pair of black leather handcuffs. "Take off the shirt." Yoongi demands and Taehyung obeys, quickly pulling his shirt off. After Taehyung tosses the shirt onto the ground, Yoongi pushes him down against the mattress and hovered over him as he roughly put the leather handcuffs on the younger mans petite wrists. Taehyung then sat up after Yoongi got off of him and stood up. He began undressing himself, taking his shirt off first and dropping it on the floor next to him. As he unbuckled his belt and began taking off his pants, he looked towards Taehyung. "Get on your knees." he demanded, but Taehyung didn't move from where he was sitting. His face a dark shade of red, he was nervous because nothing like this has ever happened before. It was all new to him. Yoongi came closer as he pulled the rest of his clothes off completely.

"Okay, maybe you didn't hear me. I said, get on your knees, now." He growled louder, then saw Taehyung nod. The smaller quickly climbed off of the bed, and then knelt down in front of Yoongi. His hands were folded in his lap, somewhat shaking while his heart was racing at a mile a minute. Taehyung looked up, seeing Yoongi standing right in front of him. He couldn't take his eyes off the olders length. He had thought before about how big Yoongi was but, he didn't think he was this big. Yoongi lifted Taehyungs chin, tilting his head up so he could make eye contact with the younger. "Now, be a good boy and open your mouth for daddy." he said in a quiet, raspy, and demanding voice. Taehyung did as he was told, but it took him a minute. Yoongi guided his length into Taehyungs mouth, and slowly thrust into it while he moved a hand to the back of Taehyungs head to get a nice grip the smaller mans coco brown hair. Taehyung relaxed and moved his hands up to one of Yoongi's thighs and held onto him.

After a few minutes, Yoongi pushed his length all the way into Taehyungs mouth. Taehyung began to gag a little when Yoongi thrusted faster. "Such a good little kitten for your master." Yoongi spoke as he pushed his length all the way into Taehyungs mouth again, hearing the smaller man gag even more. When the blue haired man pulled his length out of Taehyungs mouth, there was a trail of saliva from the tip of his length to the younger mans swollen lips. Yoongi looked down at the doe eyed man who already had flushed cheeks to go with his swollen lips and teary eyes. "Keep on going baby." Yoongi says to Taehyung, and he nods before taking the tip of Yoongis length into his mouth. He began to play with the yip of yoongis length with his tongue while he stroked the older mans length with his handcuffed hands. The older male loved the feeling, and let out a satisfied moan. A few minutes later, Yoongi took a handful of the younger mans coco brown hair and pulled him up to his feet.

He threw Taehyung into the big and comfortable bed while smirking. He climbed into the bed, over top of the smaller man, trailing kisses down his slim torso. "Are you ready kitten?" he asks and Taehyung nods but looks confused. Yoongi smirks again as he spreads Taehyungs smooth, beautiful legs apart, admiring every part of his body. Yoongi then reaches around to pull the butt plug out of Taehyung slowly, hearing a groan from the younger man. Yoongi then dipped his head down to place kisses along Taehyungs hardened length as he pushes two fingers into his semi stretched enterance. After getting a bit of a reaction out of Taehyung, Yoongi thought it'd be better to flip Taehyung over, so he did. The brown haired man was caught off guard when he was flipped over and had his knees propped up, his head resting against the pillow while his handcuffed hands were gripping the silky bed sheets beneath him.

Taehyung began moaning, almost screaming once he felt Yoongi slide his fingers out and spread him apart. He began licking Taehyungs enterance as fast and as pleasurable as he could, hearing nothing but Taehyung moaning and whimpering beneath him. "Oh my god, Ma- ahhh. Master.. please, fuck me!" Taehyung shouted as he moaned louder. Yoongi gave one last teasing lick before he pulled away, spanking Taehyung and biting his lip. Yoongi chuckled and spanked him again, hearing the youngers pretty whimpers. "You taste so good. So sweet." he mumbles, placing a kiss on Taehyungs lower back. Taehyung gave a small moan then whined when Yoongi pulled away then was surprised when he was flipped back over onto his back again. Yoongi climbed over top of him again and put Taehyungs handcuffed hands above his head while sloppily kissing him. He bit Taehyungs bottom lip as one of his hands traveled down the mans side and stopping at his hip.

"Please master. I want to know what it's like to have a huge dick like yours pounding me into the mattress. I want you to take full control of me." Taehyung whimpered out then smiled a bit at his confidence. Yoongi stares down at him for a minute then chuckles. "Oh, my little kitten. You have no idea what you just did." he says in a husky tone while smirking and watching the younger mans brown eyes grow wide. Taehyung got turned over and put into the same position as before. He knew that he asked for this but he was getting nervous again. Yoongi spanked him again a few times, harder each time, then rubbed his hardened length against the brown haired boys entrance, getting a reaction out of him. After a minute of teasing, he pushed into Taehyung slowly, feeling the smaller boy stretching around him. "Damn, you're still so tight baby." Yoongi groaned, then began to thrust into Taehyungs entrance slowly. Yoongi heard Taehyungs muffled moans in the pillow as he placed his hands on Taehyungs hips, gripping them harder as he began to thrust into the younger man faster.

Taehyung begins screaming in pleasure, letting it takeover his body. Yoongi grabbed him by the back of the neck, and pulled him into a sitting up position. His hand snaked around to the smaller mans throat while kissing his shoulder. Yoongi continued thrusting into him at the same pace as before, his other hand is on Taehyungs hip to hold him in place. Taehyungs petite hands grab onto Yoongis muscular forearm while moaning loudly. "Master, it feels so so good. Please, don't stop." Yoongi forcefully pushed Taehyung back down onto the mattress, his whole body pressed against the comfortable white sheets. Yoongi leans over top of the smaller, and then begins pounding himself into Taehyungs entrance. Taehyung grabs the bedsheets in his handcuffed fists and bites his bottom lip to try and stop his moans from being to loud. "My slutty little kitten." Yoongi growls quietly into Taehyungs ear, which sends shivers through the younger mana whole body and makes him feel even closer to his orgasm. "I'm so close.." Taehyung whines out in a high pitched tone then feels Yoongi pounding him into the mattress even harder.

The younger man let's out a pleasured scream as he finishes on the sheets under him. A few seconds later, Yoongi pulls out of Taehyung and releases all over his backside. The older man sat there on his knees for a few seconds to catch his breath, hearing panting and a few slight hums coming from Taehyung. Yoongi grabbed the wipes from the bedside table so he could clean the both of them off, including what Taehyung had left on the sheets. He took the leather cuffs off of Taehyungs petite wrists before falling onto the mattress next to Taehyungs small frame, and smiles to himself. "That was so perfect." Yoongi mumbled as he closed his eyes, feeling Taehyung move closer to him. Taehyung lifted Yoongis arm off of his chest and put it around himself, letting Yoongis hand rest on his hip while he layed his head on Yoongis chest. "Did my kitten enjoy it?" Yoongi asked in a husky voice. Taehyung unclipped the cat ears from his soft hair and pulled the collar off, tossing the items onto the table along with the tail and the leather handcuffs.

"Yes daddy. That was my first time, you made it special for me and it felt so amazing. I loved every minute of it." he answered quietly, a bit of shyness coming over him. He kissed Yoongis bare chest before laying his head back down onto it. Taehyung happily pulls the blankets over them as Yoongi reaches above the bed to turn off the dim lamp he had on. "I'm sleepy again." Taehyung says quietly, Yoongi agreeing with him. "Take another nap baby." Taehyung nodded, and then let out a sigh as he cuddled up to Yoongi as close as he could. "I love you so much daddy." Taehyung says in a cute tone then extends his arm over Yoongis stomach. "I love you too baby." he then places a kiss on the top of Taehyungs head, and his as were securely kept around the smaller man that he was growing to love so much.

-

-

-

A/N: Short chapter but I hope you liked it. It's the best I could do at writing smut so I am sorry if it was sucky. I was typing fast too so I'm sorry for any misspelled words.

Word Count: 1645