Chapter ten

Jesse looks around confused. He didn't know where he was and what was happening. All he knew was that he was on the floor, wearing gray high-tops, a red flannel, and jeans. He pushes up a little, resting on his elbows. He took notice that he was in a gray building, a warehouse. 

He instantly looks at his hands. 

'One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...in a half.'

He had half of his middle finger on one hand. That meant he was dreaming.

But that relief came to a stop when his finger slowly started to become whole. 

"H-help." A voice gently pleads and he swirls his head to the left to see his lover on the ground, holding his side which was covered in blood.

"Derek!" He desperately yelps. Jesse crawls over to the supernatural creature on his hands and knees. Once he reached him, Jesse places his head onto his lap and runs his hands down Derek's face.

"Y-you're going to be ok Derek. I got you." He whimpers, feeling hot liquids streak down his face, tasting his own salt tears fall into his mouth as he kept choking back his wails.

"Y-you're here." He softly whispers and Jesse just shushes him while stroking the side of his face.

"I'm here, I called 911 already. They should be here soon, just rest." He lies and Derek weakly lifts one of his bloody hands up and brushes away a tear that slips out onto his cheek. Jesse grabs onto his hand and holds it to his chest.

"Don't lie." He painfully chuckles.

"Son!" A voice echos, Jesse didn't know the voice and instead drops Derek's hand and presses both hands to the wound as soon as he saw his eyes close.

"No!" He wails and feels eyes making holes into his back, but he didn't care.

"Please no." He can hear his voice quivering, that's when he saw him.

"I'll let you in if you save him." Jesse bargains, the angel raises an eyebrow.

"Please! I swear!" He cries and the angel smiles.

"Alright then." Was all Jesse heard. 

Then the world faded to black.

----------------------------

Jesse bolted up, sweating heavily as everything ended up clashing to the ground. He quickly looks at his hands.

"One..two..three..four..five..six..seven..eight...nine..ten'

"Oh God." He mutters wipes his teary eyes. That dream was new, and he could tell. And he hated it. The new dream just put him on edge.

He didn't want the only person who knew about his secret to die. 

And he certainly didn't want to think that the person he made the deal with was...

THE fallen angel.

----------------------------

"So you're saying-" Sera begins, looking up from the faded yellow table cloth of the motel table to look at the angel.

"-Percy, my new friend who is also a mute, is a powerful demigod that could possibly defeat you, an Angel of The Lord." She slowly states, as if she doesn't believe her own words.

"Yes that is correct Sera." The angel confirms and Alex turns pale.

"I think I need to sit down." She squeaks and wobbles slightly collapsing in a chair. Sam sighs and Dean steals a glance at his brother.

"We didn't believe it at first either, but then shit happened, Lucifer tried to rise, Micheal wanted me for a vessel, and so much more." Dean informs the two and a small bit of color returns to Alex's face.

"Well, that's kinda comforting. I think?" Alex questions, mostly to herself. Sera on the other hand looks like she could throw a Leviathan into a wall.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? FIRST A GHOST THAT'S SOMEONE'S SISTER AND NOW THIS? IF I DRINK WHEN I'M OLDER I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE BECAUSE OF THIS!"

-----------------------------

"Ellie, what are you doing?" Victoria shrieks as she stands in the back door of the kitchen. Estella glares up at her, Victoria looks even stupider upside-down. She takes note and lets her mud spotted arms dangle from her sides.

"I'm observing the world from a new angle." Estella bites back with venom in her voice.

"Get down from there!" The old woman orders and Estella sticks her tongue out at her with a huff. Victoria gasps at her behavior, then she proceeds to stomp over to the little girl and grabs her dangling arms.

"You are a lady! I expect you to act like one!" She shouts and yanks Estella out of the tree, making her yelp in pain. Estella's feet smack the mud under her, getting Victoria's outfit all muddy.

"UGH!" She shrieks and drops her granddaughter into the mud. Estella hits the ground with a cringe worthy thud.

"Look at what you've done!" She hisses at the fallen girl before sprinting back inside and slamming the door shut. Estella picks herself up and wipes mud from the side of her face, but that doesn't work to well and she ends up smearing more mud on her face with her muddy palms.

"She's a brat right?" A deep voice asks and Estella circles around. She runs over to the fence.

"Wolfe!" She squeals joyfully and looks up at the familiar face of her neighbor, who was smiling down at her gently.

"Better get cleaned up Star."

"I guess you're right Wolfe."

"Also, picked this for you." He informs her and holds up a sunflower. She giggles and claps her hands.

"Here you go." He grunts, leaning over the fence to hand it to her. She giggles once more before taking it out of his hands and holding it close.

"Thank you Wolfe!" Estella beams and he chuckles.

"You're welcome. Well, I gotta go. Bye Star." 

"Bye Wolfe!"

-----------------------------------

"I-I don't want to!"

"What did I say?"

"K-kill him."

"And what are you doing?"

"Not my j-job."

"That's right. So unless you want your sister's grave next to yours, what are you going to do?" There was a moment of silence after a man yelled.

"Kill him." A light and feminine voice echos and the corners of the man's mouth raise. 

"Who?" He asks already knowing the answer, but he wanted the ghost to answer.

"Percy Jackson."

---------------------------

Does that first part of the chapter explain things now RachelStanley3 ? Mh?