Preface

Thank you for taking the time to check out Shadow Spectrum!

First, I want to acknowledge that my work regardless of genre may have a lot of adult tones. Although I'm classifying Shadow Spectrum as Paranormal, please understand that certain scenes can be graphic as well as sexual in nature and such details may go into depth. 

I do enjoy attaching pictures and gifs or even music to each of the chapters as it can help to set the tone. It may not be the case for every chapter, but definitely will be added as resources can be found or photo-shopped to match what's going on in the chapter. 

Also, I may use religious reference regarding biblical lore, Greek and Roman mythology, Ancient Egyptian beliefs, pagan beliefs, and popular culture beliefs as well as urban legends. Please understand that interpretations used in my stories may or may not be accurate to actual lore or scripture and that in no means is it my intention to be disrespectful to any faith or belief. Again, my story is purely fiction and is to be enjoyed as such, a fictional story with no motivation towards to promote nor discourage any religious belief or faith and neither to disrupt any past mythology. 

I also welcome constructive criticism, feedback, or even suggestions and ideas. Please help me to shape the story. Thank you again for your interest with Shadow Spectrum.

I hope you enjoy!