chapter one

The sun shined brightly in the early morning, villagers just waking up or opening shops. A small blonde wearing a bright orange jump suit ran down the dirt path with toast in his mouth.

' aw man in late again ' he thought as he was twenty minutes later than kakashi was. He jumped over a stand earning an angry yell from a man but he ignored it and put on a bright fake smile and kept going until training ground 7 came into view.

He stopped and looked around until he spotted what he wad looking for. Two 12 years old stood waiting by large tree stump, he was a year older due to starting the academy earlier and failing the exams twice. The girl had vibrant pink hair and jade green eyes wearing a red dress with a pouch for kunai. The other was a boy with raven hair in the shape of a duck butt , he had dark Grey eyes almost black, he wore a blue shirt and white shorts. His shirt had his clans symbol on the back proudly.

This was his teammates Sakura haruno and sasuke uchiha.

And beside them was kakashi hatake their jonin sensei. He was tall with white hair sticking side ways and had a coal black eye, the other was covered up with his leaf headband.

Natuto put on a bright smile and decided that the longer he hid the harsher Sakura punches would be and her yeloing.

Natuto jumped out the bushes scarring the pink haired girl who jumped ten feet into the air. He laughed as she glared hatefully at him. " natuto you idiot can't you ever be on time ! Even kakashi is here and quit being an dimwit ! " she punches him in the back of the head hard, narut winced and held his head, ( owe owe Sakura chan " he whined rubbing his head.

Sasuke looked away not caring and kakashi was busy reading his perverted book.

" alright lets break it up, Sakura I think natuto learned his lesson and natuto I expect you to be on time next time" he said after ten minutes of Sakura screaming and sasuke brooding putting his two cents in every minute or so.

" yes sensei " Sakura said sweetly while quickly clinging to sasuke who tried to shake her off but failed to once again. Natuto sighed and nodded not bothering to tell his exscus to why he was late. ' not like they would care, the villagers broke into my apartment and trashed it again , I was stuck throwing away what couldn't be saved , example my table and what was left of a couch I had, I don't have much, lucky I hid my kunai and pitchure frame ' I thought to myself as kakashi gave us each orders to build up our stamina and strength to perform jutsus and such.

Today was another day of insults from those I consider close to me.

I don't know how long I can keep up my appearce it like a knife to my heart from each word that the say.