Chapter 2

Chapter Two- Rafaele Lombardo

"To hell I am!" I was pissed my father wanted me to marry this woman I knew nothing about. This is fuckery!" "Son, you have no say so in this," my father said, "It's already been done when you were very young." "I don't give a damn! This is unfair!" 

"Sweetie, can we discuss this? I don't think it's fair. He didn't know anythi-" 

"Honey, it's too late for that." He said cutting my mom off. I felt like my mom was the only person that understood that I didn't want this shit. My sister, Nicola, doesnt give a damn. She's just sitting on her phone not listening as always. "So your not going to help me out Nicci! You don't hear this shit!" I yelled. She finally puts her head up from phone, "I'm sorry, what happen?" 

"You're such a bitch!"

"Rafe!" Mom said. "No ma! I helped her start her clothing business. I went to school just to get my business  license for HER! And she can't even help me in no type of situation." "That is still no way to talk to your sister Rafe." dad said. "We're flying out tonight to America, so pack your bags." I just walked out and went to my room. I couldn't believe this shit here. I don't want to go to fucking America and marry an ugly fat bimbo. As I was packing, I heard a knock. "Sweetie, can I come in? 

It was my mom. "Yeah." She opened. "Are you okay?" 

"You know I'm not so why ask?" She started walking towards me. "Come. Sit." She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bed. She took a deep breath, "I know your dad is a pain, but he's doing this for all of us." "No he's doing it for him." I said. "Just give it a chance. Who knows, she might be pretty." She chuckled. I smiled. She kissed me on the cheek, "I love you babyboy." "I love you too."

My mother was an Angel sent from heaven. Her father and mother, my grandparents, died after a drug deal gone wrong. She was only 10. My mother is Italian. She has brown curly hair and a mole on the right side of her lip. She was so beautiful. My father on the other hand, he's black and Italian. His father was black and his mother was Italian. He was the only son that my grandfather had, so he became next in command. 

I wish he wasn't. I feel like if he wasn't a mob boss, he would be a better father. 

Before I leave, I FaceTime Gabriele and Cameron. They were my boys. We have been best friends since 2nd grade.

"Damn bro. You're fucked." Gabriele said lailughing. "Oh shut up dude, it's not that bad. She might be hot." Cameron said. "It wouldn't matter anyway. The big man, is making me." I still couldn't get over that. The shit made me even more mad. "What about Daniella?" Cameron said. Everything went silent. "She's just my smash buddy. She'll be alright." I said. "I guess bro. We'll see you when  you get back bro ." Gabriele said. I hung up. This was getting stressful. A knock was on the door. "Rafe, dads ready." It was Nicola. I opened the door and passed right by her. "Rafe, im sor-," "Save it Nicola." I looked at her face and saw nothing but guilt and sadness. She didn't follow me and I didn't want her to.

I got into the limo with dad. It was a silent ride. As we're pulling up, he says, "Son. I know you're angry with me, but I'm doing this for all of us." I just looked at him at got out the car. I walked to our private jet and got in and sat in the back. I didn't want to look at him or see him, let alone be in this jet with him. I just want this shit to be over with.