Chapter 3

Luna POV

 It was 10:45 at night. As soon as we walked into the club, I felt relief. Nobody here knows me, nobody here is watching me. Well, except for the guys, and I could be myself. I had on a hot pink dress with no sleeves and with a V shaped front. I always keep a gun on me so my dress was kind of loose so nobody can see it. I have to keep one on because, well. You know. Kasey, so innocent, had on a black fitted dress. It had spaghetti straps and she had a clutch purse. As for Ashley, my wild friend, had on her Red crop top with a black fitted pencil skirt. Basically we were every single skinny girls nightmare. A thick girl with a little tummy and still looked yummy. 

When we walked in, we could immediately every guys eye on us. Even the ones that had their girlfriends. We headed to the bar before anything to get our drinks first before we got on the dance floor. The bartender, Phil, who we knew so well came over. "Hey my babies! What can I get you tonight?" Phil was the sweetest. He gave us free drinks one night all night. Then called us a cab. I know, sweet right. 

"Hey Phiiill!" We said in unison.

"Tequila for me." Ashley said.

"I'll have a mango with tequila for me." I said.

"I'll have water Phil. Thank you." Kasey said.

We all looked at Kasey. "Really? Water?" Ashley. "Well somebody has to drive, and your both about to get wasted." We all stared. "True True." I said and we all nodded our heads. I drunk my drink and was ready to dance. I got to the dance floor and started dancing. Ashley followed me. We danced and drank. Dance and drank. Dance. Drank. 

It became a pattern. Next thing I know I was tipsy. I was on the dance floor. Next thing I know someone is dancing behind me, grinding on me. I stopped dancing immediately. I turn around to see this rough ass guy behind me. I tried to walk away but he grabbed me and started dancing towards the back door. I tried to scream Ashley and Kasey's name but they couldn't hear me. The music was too loud. We went through a dark hallway. All I seen was an Exit door. He pushed me out the door and I ran into a fence.

"Your in for a real treat sweet lady." He started unbuttoning his pants. I tried to run down the alleyway but he caught me and threw me back into the fence. I fell into the fence and he punched me. I felt the blood come from my nose. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back, making me look at him. "Why run sweetheart? We're just having fun." He punched me again and again and again in the face, until I fell to the floor. "Get up!" He screamed. I slowly got up, fist balled up. "Oh your strong huh?"

I got up off the floor and popped my neck and knuckles. I chuckled, "You must not know who I am?"

He looked confused. He laughed hysterically, "Your the little I'm going to have fun with." I looked at him, "Don't you want to know my name?" I said.  He tilted his head, "Why the fuck would I want to know that?" 

"Because I want you to know my name before I kill you." He backed up a little. I heard heels coming from the alley way. It was Ashley and Kasey. "All I wanted to do was have fun and forget about everything, but no. Assholes like you make it hard." His eyes widened. He couldn't run anywhere. He was stuck in between us. "Well let me tell you my name before I call my brother Dino. He would want to have fun too." 

"Dino? As in Dino Sorrentino? Sal's son?" He said, shivering. "Yes. Dino, a.k.a Demon. That's my brother." I said. His eyes grew with fear. "So that means those two girls are Kasey and Ashley?" 

"Yes. 2 out of 5 most dangerous women in America." I said. "That means, y-yy-y-you-," 

"Yes. That means I'm Luna Sorrentino, a.k.a.... Bone. Meaning before I kill you, I will break everyone bone in you fucking body." He was scared. He tried to run, but Ashley cut the back of the ankles. Kasey punched him back towards me. He fell right in front  of me. He was looking up at me from the ground. I had a gun pointed at him. He didn't move. I took my phone out my dress and called Dino. I didn't want to but this guy pushed my buttons. "Wassup little sis! Where are you!?" 

"Demon, I need you at the club on Crimson street in the alley next to the club." He took a second to say something. "How many? He said with his deepest and serious voice." I smirked, "Just one." I hung up the phone afterwards. "Don't worry. Your going to be taken care of tonight." After 5 minutes, of waiting, Demon finally came, but not alone. He had two of our mob men, and our father.

"Well, your the one that put your filthy hands on my daughter." My father said. He sighed, "Put him in the truck ith his most serious and deepest voice. The man screamed and kept saying he was sorry. My father look at Demon, Ashley, Kasey, and me. We nodded. "We'll meet you at the warehouse.