The arrival of Chat Blanc

Hello guys! I know I said that I have finished this but I couldn't resist another mission. Thank you to all of my fans for waiting. Oh and, the Dark Side of Her Book 2 isn't going well so if y'all could go read it, that would be amazing!

As Marinette walked into class, she found Nathaniel sat in Alya's seat.
"Uh, hey Nathaniel? Why are you in Alya's seat?" she asked awkwardly.
"I'm your new partner!" he smirked.
"Uh, ok. Cool?" smiled Marinette unwillingly. She knew (well everyone knew) that Nathaniel had a crush on her which was going to make things awkward seeing as she liked Adrien.

She sat down next to him and felt a hand touch her shoulder. It was Nathaniel's hand!
"Please don't," refused Marinette and slid his hand off.
"Aww come on princess," he smiled just as Adrien walked in. His eyes widened.
Everyone but Marinette knew Adrien had a crush on her.
"Kiss me first and I'll leave you alone," he teased and placed his arm around her shoulder again.

Adrien froze. He couldn't move. He could only watch.
"No!" she whined.
"Then you have to live with it," smirked Nathaniel. She groaned and pecked him on the cheek.
"No, still not moving!" laughed Nathaniel.
"Nathaniel please!" she cried.
"Kiss me for 5 seconds on the lips!" ordered Nathaniel.
"I don't want to!" she complained.
"Then live with it," shrugged Nathaniel and pulled her close to him.
She looked at him angrily and kissed him for 5 seconds.

"Nathaniel! Go sit in your seat! And leave Marinette alone! Can't you see she's frightened!" shouted Adrien.
"No! I love her and she's mine, not yours!" he argued back.
"Nathaniel! Go to your seat!" shrieked Alya walking in with Nino.
"Ugh, fine Miss Bossy!" snapped Nathaniel as he picked up his things and went to his seat.

Adrien stomped off, letting Nathaniel's words get to him.
"I hate that red headed pig! He's ugly and a bully to Marinette!" he yelled.
A black butterfly flew into his bag.
"You are absolutely right Chat Blanc. I am Hawkmoth, I give you the powers  to destroy him so he can't get in the way between you and the love of your life. But you have to do something for me!" smirked Hawkmoth.

Plagg flew out of his pocket and grabbed his ring. He flew into Adrien's locker as he transformed into Chat Blanc.