The surprise

Chat Noir and Queen Bee stood in the places Chloe and Marinette stood in.

"So, you take west and I take east?" suggested Queen Bee.
"Sorry but I don't trust you. We're not splitting up!" smiled Chat Noir and ran out of the hotel. They searched east, west and north.

Whilst they were searching south, guards were patrolling. Chat Noir spotted them and pointed them out.
"What are they?" she whispered.
"Illusions. Illusions of all of the akumas ever existed," muttered Chat Noir.
"Chat Blanc?"
"Yep."
"Stoneheart?"
"Correct."
"Miss Fortune."
"Unfortunately, yes."
"Antibug?"
"Yep."
"R..."
"Ok you don't have to say all of the akumas!" whispered Chat Noir annoyedly and out her hand over Queen Bee's mouth.
"Sorry," she whispered.

Just as they were about to tip toe away, a pair of big and rough hands caught them.
"You have been found guilty for staying out past curfew!" boomed the loud voice.
"Oh, did I forget to mention Rogercop?" asked Queen Bee. Chat Noir face palmed herself.
"Well... I guess my plan sorta worked," she mumbled to herself.

Rogercop walked, with elephant steps, to Lila's base. It was underground, which would explain why they couldn't spot any lights, and decorated with Adrien posters, wardrobes of clothes, songs about her, films about her and of course her 'fox miraculous' (which is fake if you haven't watched Volpina).

"Ladybug! Or should I say, Marinette!" laughed Lila.
"Lila, listen, you don't have to do this!" cried Chat Noir, trying to escape from Rogercop's freakishly huge hands.
"Oh but I do. And, you look neat in that Chat costume. Anyway, I have to! I grew stronger than the pathetic Hawkmoth! I want your miraculouses  to create a memory where Adrien and I were together, and to destroy everyone ever remembering me! And, I want the ultimate power!" she explained.
"You realised, you created an alternate universe. One, you could've stole their miraculous. And two, you could've made it that you and Adrien were together!" smirked Queen Bee.
"Why are you telling her that?" hissed Chat Noir.
"Because you got together with my Adrikins. Which makes me hate you even more!" she whined.

"Oh believe me, I would've loved to do that! But missy over here wouldn't let me!" she sighed.
"Who?" asked Chat Noir.
"Me. I am Lady Luck," smiled a voice as a figure walked out of the shadows.
"Hold on, your the peacock miraculous!" gasped Queen Bee.
"Want to know me?" she asked, smirking slightly.

"Duusu, detransform me!" she cried. Queen Bee, Lila and Chat Noir shielded their eyes.
"Oh come on, aren't you a tiny bit curious?" she laughed.

They all opened their eyes slightly and saw what made Chat Noir gasp a lot. Chloe somehow wasn't shocked. But she didn't know either. And Lila hadn't a clue who she was!

"Y...your A...Adrien's mum!" she cried.
"Oh you know me," she smiled.
"But... but you were lost! You've been lost for years! How are you back?" she cried.
"With the help of your miraculous. Here she is. Safe and sound!" she smirked and threw the earrings.
"Tikki," whispered Chat Noir sadly.