Chapter 2

Reid's POV

I hated beaches.

I only went because Sadie wanted me to. I liked Sadie a lot, but I knew we wouldn't last long. For now though, I did want to stay with her to see what could happen. With that being said, I came to the beach with her and her gay ass friend.

So, I invited my friends. One of which he turned gay. Oliver should be glad I never told anyone he was gay.

I saw him checking Dakota out and I rolled my eyes. He'd might as well be with him. It's so stupid of him to be afriad. That's why I should've outed him. I'm sure as far as our friend group goes, everyone knew anyway. As annoying as Dakota gets, he's a good guy and Oliver shouldn't be that way to him. We teased Oliver about it a lot, but I guess that made it worse.

I kissed Sadie's shoulder, she was hot as fuck in that swim suit.

"Baby, stop." She giggled, pushing me away.

"I can't help it, you look so sexy." She rolled her eyes, but blushed a little. She kissed me quickly and sat on her towel, next to Dakota.

"Dak, that guy over there's been eyeing you." Felix, one of my friends told him. Dakota rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Of course he is. He should grow some balls and come talk to me then." I shook my head, but laughed a little. He's always been arrogant, the little fucker. The rest of the guys laughed too and Oliver rolled his eyes, getting pissed.

"Here, I'll go get him for you." I volunteered.

"Reid, no, don't do that." I wolf whistled and he looked over. Me and the guys looked at him and pointed at Dakota, who turned beet red. I'd never seen Dakota blush, but it was quite funny. We all laughed loudly as the guy began to walk over. "You'd better be glad he's hot." He glared at me and I raised my hands in surrender.

"Hey, did you call me over?" The guy asked Dakota, flashing him a smile.

"Uhh, no." Dakota told him, looking down at his nails. The guy frowned, seemingly embarrassed.

"He-" I started. But, Oliver, being the jealous ass he is, ran into the guy.

"Oh, dude, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Oliver said. Now, I know what you're thinking. How can he just run into him?... Out of nowhere. Same thing I was thinking, I had no idea where he came from, but his plan failed.

"Yeah. Okay, whatever." He told Oliver, then shifted his attention to Dakota. "Anyway, I'm going to be honest here, I think you're fucking hot. Do you think we could get to know each other?" Dakota smirked and sat up, now acting interested. Oliver grew angry and went back to where he was. Dakota's eyes never left the guy, which sorta surprised me.

"Hmm... maybe we could. What's your name?" The guy grinned, getting cocky now that Dakota seemed interested.

"Grant. What's yours cutie?" Dakota studied the guy before pursuing his lips.

"I'm Dakota. I think we'd be good friends Grant." Dakota said, laying down. "See you around." And just like that, Dakota dropped him. My mouth widened in shock.

Grant stood there, confused. He didn't understand what just happened.

"W-what?" Dakota faked confused.

"I said I'd see you around." The guy blinked and looked around. He laughed a little and shook his head.

"No, I wanted to get to know you a little more." Dakota flashed him a smile.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't want to get to know you." Grant grew angry, glaring down at Dakota. I sighed, shaking my head. All of my friends, including me, stood up.