Chapter 1 - desire

Daniel's room was quiet nothing but a faint sound of crickets in the forest outside. The room was dark and cold, curtains leading to the balcony open, the door also unlocked. He isn't waiting for a visitor but he hoped for one.

Daniels POV

My dark room was lit up by the moon light, I'm wearing nothing but a shirt and underwear. I hear a door open and the quietly close I turn over to face the balcony. Adam entering my room quietly I got out of bed and walked towards him. His dark brown hair messy and his blue eyes prominent in the light that shone onto his face, he immediately places his hands onto my hips running them up my back as his lips smashed into mine. In between kisses he said "Hey baby, you miss me?" His low soothing voice running through me "Yes" I say breathless as I pull at his hair making him growl at me, he bites my lip his fangs sinking in causing it to bleed. Throwing me onto the bed he pins me down running his hands all over my body never leaving my lips "god I love you" he groans "please" I beg as he reaches the top of my waist band, just as he's about to pull them down there is a knock at the door pepper shouting "Sir are you awake? It's important." Adam looks at me as if to say 'don't you dare' he grinds into me which makes me whimper a smirk grows on his face as well as one on mine. I reply to pepper remembering how he always leaves me when I need it, "Yeah! Coming!" As I get him off me and begin to walk to the door Adam spins me around to face him his hand on my neck eyes full with desire, softly kissing me on the lips "goodnight sweetheart" he says as he departs. I walk outside to pepper leaving my room.

 I walk outside to pepper leaving my room