Alecksander Patton (Me) + Nicolai Scott

(Nicolai's part is bolded, mine is not)

Umbridge blasted the wall of the Room of Requirement and everyone inside scattered. Draco and the rest of the Inquisitorial squad chased down those who ran. Mostly Gryffindors, Draco spotted a tall redhead, 'Weasley.' He thought. He chased Ron down and grabbed him by the back of his robes. "Won't Umbridge just love this." Draco said, he'd chases Ron down an empty hallway and had him pinned against a wall now, granted it was a bit awkward looking because Draco was slightly shorter than Ron.

"Yeah, she'll love you when you come back empty-handed Malfoy" Ron squirmed and wriggled as he tried to get out of Draco's grasp and run, but Draco had to well of a hold on him. Sweat started to collect on Ron brow as he wriggled nonstop, trying to get a vantage point from the position he was in.

"Face it Weasley, you're over. Done for. Once I get you to Umbridge you'll be in detention for the rest of your days. All I have to do it petrificus totalus and take you to her office." Draco said knowing he'd won. Ron was squirming so Draco jammed his shoulder into the wall a bit harder. He knew that he was at a slight disadvantage height wise but when it came to strength Draco wouldn't have a problem taking down Ron if he needed to.

Ron still tried to get out of Draco' grip, knowing he had already lost. As Draco hit Ron into the wall, a small whimper slid out of Ron's lips that he had kept shut so tight so no noises of weakness would come out. "Try me Malfoy, I'll get out of this, j-just watch me"

"Aww is Won Won twying to escape?" Draco asked in a baby voice. "Fat chance." He liked his wand, ready to fire a spell at Ron "You either comply or get paralyzed. Your choice" He said sneering. He was on his res to be eye level with Ron and was very close to his face.

"D-Don't call me that!" Ron kept twisting and turning, trying to release himself from Draco's grasp. Then all the sudden, Ron slams his lips onto Draco's, probably to stun him so he could get away, but to his surprise, he liked it.

Draco had been about to scoff at Ron and fire a spell when Ron's face shot forwards and their lips touched. Draco's instinct said to keep going while his mind told him to take this chance to paralyze him and drag him Umbridge's office. He kissed Ron back slowly, as if testing the waters.

A whimper slid out of Ron's throat as Draco kissed him back. Ron wanted nothing to do with Draco before and just wanted to get away, but now, all he wanted to do was kiss him harder. His hands were loose, so he wrapped his fingers in Draco's blond hair, slightly tugging.

Draco's hand slipped from Ron's shoulder to his bicep and the other pressed against his chest. He knew he shouldn't be doing this. What would his father say? Nothing, his father couldn't know that he was snogging a 'blood traitor'. Right now blood status didn't matter though, right now it was just him and Ron.

Ron slid his fingers out of Draco's no longer perfectly placed hair and ran them up and down Draco's side, finally deciding to leave them on his hips. Ron's fingers grasp Draco's waist with bruising force and spun them around, making Draco stand with his back against the wall.

"You sly dog Ronald." Draco said against his lips, he draped his arms over Ron's shoulders instead now, he wasn't much sure that he cared about being pressed against a wall now, or that Ron was hurting his hips.

Ron smirked a smirk worthy of a Malfoy and slid his lips down to Draco's neck. He started nipping, sucking, and kissing on his neck, just trying to get a reaction from him.

Draco inhaled sharply, sucking in a breathe and holding it a few seconds. He breathed out slowly, the feeling of Ron's mouth on his neck was something he'd never thought would feel as good as it did.

The smirk never left Ron's face as Draco started breathing heavier. "So you like that, do you Malfoy? You like a blood traitors lips sucking on your neck?"

"Blood traitor or not anyone would enjoy this Weasley." Draco said, one arm still around Ron's neck, the other having moved to his waist.

"Am I really that good Draco?" Ron lifted his lips off of Draco's neck to watch his face when he had said his first name.

"I can't deny it. But don't you have a thing for the Granger girl?" Draco asked suddenly embarrassed that he was snogging Ron. He'd probably tell Harry and Hermione and twist the story and he'd end up the talk of the school and being rebuked by everyone who knew him.

"Hermoine? Nope. She has just been my best friend, and I honestly have a thing for someone else." Ron watched the blush increase on Draco's cheeks with amusement. "Don't you have a thing for Parkinson?"

"Parkinson? I hardly tolerate her. She's the one with a thing for me. And I honestly have a thing for someone else." Draco said mimicking Ron. He was being a bit more playful now that he knew Ron didn't have a thing for Granger who'd chew his head off before she ever let them see each other again.

"I wouldn't even be able to tolerate her! But hey, who is this person that you mimicked me about?" Ron smiled and kissed Draco's cheek

"I'll only tell you if you tell me who you have a thing for." Draco said. He knew Ron was either doing this to get information out of him, to stop him from telling Umbridge about him, or because he actually liked him. He really hoped for the last though.

"Well, let's see. They have blonde hair, grey eyes, they're a Slytherin. Is that enough info for you to figure out?" Ron pointed out Draco's main traits and smiled. He hoped that Draco felt the same way, because if he didn't, well, no one wants to know.

"Hmm, I think I might know who you're talking about. He's quite a dashing fellow. Though, I've heard he's got a thing for a Weasley in his year." Draco said, a small smile creeping over his face.

"Oh really~ if you just so happen to know who it is, why don't you...actually, don't. That would be really weird, just come here." Ron smiled and pulled Malfoy against him as he slammed their lips together once more.

Draco smiled against Ron's lips, "My pleasure." He murmured. Draco wrapped his arms around Ron's waist and pulled himself closer to Ron. If anyone found out about this... they wouldn't. Nobody would, nobody could or they'd both be shunned for the rest of their years here at school. What would everyone say? What would his father say?

Ron kept thinking about how Harry, Hermione. and his family would act if they found him like this. Snogging Draco Malfoy in the corridor, pushing him up against a wall. "D-Draco? Is it to early, to say that I love you?"

  "Ronald we've known each other for five years. I've been waiting for you to say it for three of those five years. So no, it's not the early." Draco said. Finally telling Ron felt wonderful, they could finally be together. Kind of. In secret really.  

Ron smiled at Draco, relishing in the feeling of just knowing that he could tell Draco that he loved him whenever he felt like it. "I love you, my little Blondie"

"I love you too Ronald." He said quietly. "My flame." His kissed Ron's nose, "And the light of my life." He said kissing Ron's forehead. He was enjoying this a lot more than he'd ever imagined. And yes, he had imagined kissing Ron Weasley.

Ron smiled at the words coming out of Draco's mouth, and then began to cry into his shoulder. This was so perfect, but what if they couldn't bring it any further than this? What if they had to stay in the shadows forever?

Draco held Ron, swaying slightly, rocking him almost, to try and calm him as best he could. He knew what Ron was thinking. They'd end up having to be a secret forever. They'd have to do what the whole Slytherin house did and fake it. Fake their confidence to hide how hurt they were. Right now it was the only way.