The Mad King [Ahana~ and Alecksander Patton]

Ahana~ Me

  A girl dressed in old dirty clothes was dragged to the court of the mad king. She was dressed in dirty brown pants and a old shirt. Her brown hair was a huge mess and was tied in a messy bun. Even though her face was dirty and was covered with ash and dust, her green eyes gleamed with pride, anger and fright at the same time. She struggled hard and screamed. The guards held her tight knowing that the king would be pleased to find that they had been able to catch Princess Layla after she had tried to escape. Layla hissed at the few guards as they increased the pressure over her arms. She had been so close and had almost crossed the border when they had been ambushed. Her companions, two maids and a general were killed and she was taken as a prisoner to be presented to the king.   

"Very well, and I would like to know, why is this beggar in my throne room?" The king, King Aldaran II, spoke with fury. His eyebrows furrowed as he grinded his yellowing teeth together. "I SAID TELL ME WHY, THERE IS A BEGGAR IN MY THRONE ROOM!" This time the king yelled, and his cheeks lifted as he saw his guards flinch from fear. He took in the look of the beggar; brown hair that was incredibly dirty, a nice face also covered in dirt, bright green eyes showing pride, fright, and anger. "Why is this beggar such a mess?" 

The head of the guards stepped forward. "Sire...she is no beggar. She is the daughter of King Stephan whom you killed in the war. She was trying to escape but we caught her."he said and looked at the girl. Layla struggled and screamed. "Leave me! Leave me right now!"she shouted at the guards and tried to pull her arms back. She wanted to run away. How she wished she had not been caught by this cruel guy's men! The head of guards rolled his eyes. "Kneel down, girl and offer respect to the King."he told her which made Layla scoff. "Never!"she hissed at both the guards and the King. 

King Aldaran smiled at the weak princess's even weaker attempts to escape, showing his yellowing teeth once more. He laughed at she hissed at both him and his men. "Stupid girl, you are. For a princess of such a," Aldaran pauses trying to find the word, " 'noble' kingdom, I would expect you had something up there." The king stood from his throne, and his extremely lanky figure was shown. He may be 43, have an extremely evil mind, and want to rule the world, but he only weighed 104 pounds. "Send her to the dungeons. Leave her alone, unchained. But wait outside of the dungeon door. I will be down to investigate and bathe her." 

Layla frowned and struggled. "You are a bastard! I am never going to listen to you!"she screamed and found her stomach punched by a guard. At Adarlan's order, she struggled again to be free but the guards dragged her to the dungeons. They threw her into a cell and she fell down on her knees. Quickly, she stood up and was about to rush towards the door when the door was slammed shut. She felt angry and at the same time the darkness of the cell scared her. 

  King Aldaran smiled as the guards followed his orders. His lanky legs stood him up and carried him down the stairs to the dungeons. The smile didn't leave his face as he watched the guards threw the princess into the cell and shut the door. "Thank you, go stand by the door at the top of the stairway. I'll call when she needs to be chained." The guards followed his command, leaving the king and princess alone. "So, what's your name princess?" The door of the cell opened as Aldaran slid in, "You know you're going to have to talk, correct?" 

Layla looked around the dark room with a frown. She stood up and looked at the walls, her hand brushing the cold stones, hoping to find some hole or something but to no avail. She turned when suddenly the door opened and saw that it was the kind. Her frown deepened and she crossed her arms defensively. "Leave me alone, bastard!"she said in a very bitter manner. She was not going to answer any of his stupid questions.     

  "No, you will answer. What is your name, slave? Or should I just call you a beggar and leave you here to die?" His fingers went under the girl chin and lifted her face up, so that she has to make eye contact with him, "Well, clean ya up and you might be a pretty little thing"