·°|Rules|°·

1. I need at least 2 paragraphs. (Accept -_amaranthine_- I trust you enough that I could careless about the amount. My other friends generally write a lot so they're fine!) Anyways yea and the paragraphs have to have at least 4 or 5 sentences.

2. You have to roleplay with 1 of my females and 1 of my males. It's just a rule, and so just stick with it alright? I don't like being mainly one gender.

3. You can have as many characters as you want, and roleplay with as many characters as you want. There is no limit, but I will not respond to every single one all the time. It's too tiring.

4. Unless the thing says optional on the form, you have to do it. Not to mention you have to tag. I need a photo of your character. That's just how things are, but if you can show the photo in comments then that's fine.

5. We will create a scenario together. That way it isn't boring, and there aren't a lot of the same things. I've grown really sick of that lately.

6. Smut is allowed, but either take it to the pm or I will creat a book where we will take smut. I don't want this book taken down. (If you want smut then say so in your form or else I'm skipping it if it even happens)

7. You are not going to rush the story, and don't be over dramatic. I can't stand it alright? Maybe if we agree that they've been friends awhile. Only then can things happen quicker.

8. Don't tag me excessively. I have a life, and sometimes I just grow tired of a roleplay.

9. No Anime looks. They need to be real people.

Password is the words that were bolded above.