💔TWO💔

The next morning was quiet. She woke up as I was cooking breakfast. Her dark brown hazel hair fell perfectly down her back and in her face. Her eyes were still very sleepy the sun reflected the greenish colour of her eyes making them more noticeable. No wonder Ethan wanted her back she's gorgeous.

I'm not a relationship type of guy I can't stand there constant nagging and whining when they don't get what they want. Women now a days think they own the shit. But I'm in charge and that's what they need to understand. Call me sexist all you want but our job is to protect ourselves and our women not the other way around where grown ass men are being protected by there women.

Nah not for me I like to be the one in charge that's the way I like it. She takes a seat at the table and I watch her through the reflection of the white tiles on the kitchen wall. Her eyes never leave her hands I know now that's she's scared shitless. She doesn't dare move let alone breathe. I've never felt more powerful but I know that it's wrong of me to take advantage of the situation but I know deep down in the one in control and I like it.

With her being afraid of me I can get her to do anything I like and the fact of her billing so afraid she won't hesitate and she will do as I please. Let's see how this goes shall we......

"I need some jobs doing around the house. Since you will be staying here you may as well be of some assistance." I say not taking my eyes of the tiles

"I'll have you a list" I add and watch as she nods her head not daring to disagree. I smirk knowing the power I have over her.

After breakfast I hand her a list and some uniform. I watch her walk down stairs in leggings and a jumper crop top. She picked it out.

She grabs the laundry basket and begins her duties and chores. She's scared really scared and I think I like it.

I walk up the stairs and into my office. Slumping in my chair I grab the whiskey that sits in my desk looking more like a decoration. I pour myself a drink before gulping it down.

I hear cluster and banging from downstairs. I grab my gun and run downstairs to wherever Orion is. I open the door to see her body half hanging out of the window, my body fills with rage as I grab her hips pulling her roughly back through listening to nothing but her screams.

Anger takes over me as I feel a stinging sensation in my hand. She yelps in pain as she brings her hand up to her cheek.

"I trusted you! Why the fuck would you try to escape?" I shout

"It's clear i don't want to be here I want to go home" she yells tears in her eyes

"Well your staying here! Ever pull a stunt like that again and I swear to god I will break every bone in your body" I say gritting my teeth

He face turns a light shade as she wipes her eyes. I walk out of the room locking the windows and doors so she can't pull another stunt like that again.