knowing him

don't you ever feel like you need someone with you and that kiss at the end that makes it all better.

_________________________________________

I don't know if I should move north or south or just across the pond to escape my life. Father the one I had left. But I regret everything I should of went with my grandparents because I just live in hell.

He beats me up slashes me cuts me drowns me and burns me for something that seem to be my fault. I nearly have one friend in school her name is Issi. She understands me because we go through the same troubles. It is hard to communicate with her but when we do its when we have time or when we walk home after or before school.

I am to afraid to leave . My dad is capable of everything. I never went to party's  Im afraid of people seeing every scar I had in my body Or any other imperfection my father has left.

_________________________________________

My eyes watered i felt i tear slide down my cheek and onto the paper of my diary. I looked at the clock and saw 7:14 I guess it's time. I closed the journal and hid it in the air vent. Sitting down and hearing his footsteps getting louder and louder. I always hated this time. He would called it the Monster hour. I heard his foot steps get closer and closer.

He opened the door  with a long bang when it hit the wall. He looked at me and that's when i noticed there wasn't anything on his hand  which meant he was going to beat me up today. I closed my eyes to be ready.It wasn't a knew feeling but i never got used to it .I then felt his hand make contact with my stomach. I tried not to make a noise because if i did i would of gotten more than I was suppose to receive.  

An hour was done and he went away leaving me to fit I guess. I cough up a little blood but I didn't get scared because I was use to it. I stood up and walked to the door. A little peek to see the light of his room turned off meaning I had time to go outside and have sometime and calm down.

Closing the door to my room and locking it. I opened the window and climb down the tree. I carefully walked to the park and sat on the swing set. I looked down and started to swing a little. until...

I hear the swing next to me make a noise. Quickly turning around to see a guy around my age or sorta. He looked at me and smiled. He turned away and looked up " don't you ever wonder what's passed those stars up there". I looked up and thought for a bit.

" I guess I don't usually get much into it though because my head will start hurting and yeah". I heard him chuckle" Your funny what's your name?". I looked at him and answered his question."My name... my name is jackie Henning" saying extending my hand " I'm kevin mccullough" He shook my hand. He let go and we stared at each other for two minits until he broke the silence with random questions.

I laughed at some and he did to. we stayed like that until I had to leave. I stood up and he did to. I hugged him and and said goodbye . Walking away I looked back to see him. He saw me and smiled and I did the same.

and I could tell this won't be the last time I see him...

_________________________________________

HEY MY GHOST THIS IS MY FIRST GHOST TOWN FANFICTION HOPE YOU LIKE IT