People

Ever since that day that we got the photo album  I kept seeing stuff or more like people. Well ever since I kept the journal or diary how ever you call it. I just know that when I pass through those lock room I hear noises. When I'm in the living room it smells luke pizza and in the kitchen There always a man with a beanie on. There's one where I found the journal we'll I told Kevin to help me open it because somehow my "ring" fell and got over there. Anyways he is a darker skin color and he looks everywhere trying to find something or someone.Yeah, he is a dark skin color and he has awesome hair ( just saying XD)

But the only thing is that when Kevin's not here they appear and I'm to scare to see them again.

________________~~~~________________

I sighed then decided to find out who they were.I first headed to the one in the kitchen. I walked over there and he was standing there his back towards me he was right next to the fridge. I made the turn to enter the kitchen. My breath was getting shorter and shorter. I tapped his shoulder. He turned and he looked at me and smiled . I smiled .

" hy names alix"( sorry if I misspelled his name no one is perfect)

"Hy names Many"

I was shocked both of the ghost were here. I tried to say something but nothing came out.

" I..... I'am ......Jackie"I say while stuttering. Both of the ghosts laughed and I felt a little sad.

"What are you doing here ?"

Many looked at me and then spoked

"Well I need to find my journal ive been looking for it for years .

_______________________________________

Dont worry there is going to be a part 2 my ghosts