Oh um....

I walked home happy but when I got there my smile turned upside down.

" well,well,well look who we have he a little girl who escaped home ( nodded head) I think little girl needs a punishment" He got up from the chair and grabbed a metal pipe. I turned and ran the opposite direction. " Come here you little slut! " I ran as much as I could until I finally lost him. and I ended up in a different street. I didn't care as long as I got away from my dad. I ran some more and I cried tears covering my vision. I can't get caught now, the pain It would bring.I got farther away and made a right I saw someone and called him or her. the person turn and it was Kevin. Thank God it was Kevin. " Kevin I need your help!".

" What,What is it jackie"

" please help lend me your hoodie" and covered my head with the yeah.

He took it of and and put it on fast. Good trimming because. I was hearing dads footsteps.

" um Kevin let act like a couple so um" I was totally going to regret this but I grab him and pulled him and smashes our lips together. I heard footsteps run pass and then I broke whatever mess I did. I looked at Kevin and he was quite shocked and then I hugged him.

" thanks Kevin" I was tacking his hoodie of but then stopped me and told to keep it on because it was getting cold.

" Hey um Jackie would you like to stay at my place? you know so you won't stay outside and get a cold" I thought for a bit.

" no I'm good I don't want to be a bother." I said looking down.

" What no, come on ,in this case you need somewhere to stay."

" No really you don't ne-" but then I was dragged away.

" Okay ,then"I said a little annoyed.

Then you stop to see Kevin house with a camera in the top.

" why is that there" .I pointed and he looked up.

"Oh that's to see who would break in like fans" I dint understand this was wired to wired what is kevin?