Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys sorry this part isn't as interesting as the first part.

Left amongst the halls to rot, a flower lost to death's clutch. Screaming out in rage it all stopped- as I was ripped from my chains only to be transported into the halls.

A slow distant hum coats the building with its somber fiends. My body released from the ropes prison,I roam. Shadows swept the floor with its essence daring light to brew its innocence. The metal boxes,possessed,creak and banged triggering hell's alarm. Glazed with unknown secrets the floor opens and swallows weak delinquents.The once glass windows were fogged with a vacant tint made by endless screams. They were never meant to shut things out but to keep the imprisoned in.Fear blankets my jaws with its bitter sweet concussion spewing its acid upon my body,it silences the voice that was once known.The once streaming fountain of water sang a different song instead now spewed guts and blood to call onto the useless dead.

  Concealed fingers clasp my fragile throat scattering blood from the crevices of my mute fragile neck. Frantically jolting my body clawed against the floor only to be held in place by impatient fingers sturdily placing a sack over the thorns of fear- that began to lace my head. Firmly digging their bladed claws into the flesh of my cheek they physically threatened to unhinge my jaw, silencing my already muted words. Bubbling to the edge, shutting my eyes - I release my eerie silent scream. The darkness edges from my body the fingers still pried to my skull. The sack withdrawn and nowhere to be seen,webbed fingers paint the outlines of my body clawing at my figure until they draw blood. Circulating my body I whimper to the unknown figure that abuses my body, but when I open my eyes there's no one there.