You're Part of the Il-illuminati?!

"Ah, so you're the bastard who's the Illuminati spy, right?"

"Eh? No, no, no! Calling me a 'spy' is an exaggeration! My job is only to watch the cram school students. Its the first time I was given an order that actually looks like one." Shima said holding back a smile.

Before Takara said anything a helicopter with a logo came loading down and landing on the ground. 2 twin men and a woman with blonde bangs and with one side hung up walked out of the helicopter

"Well done Shima," said the female with blonde bangs. "Buts whats with him?" she looked at Takara.

"My goal has been achieved, I will not interfere"

"SHIMA, IZUMO!!!!" Yelled Rin "WHO ARE THEY, ARE THEY ON OUR SIDE?"

(Y/N) Jumped out and gave Shima a look he wasn't going to forget "WHY SHIMA?!?"

A Seraphim appeared and it took the form of a human being

"Please to meet you, everyone, I'm the leader of the Illuminati organization, The King of Light Lucifer" 

Mephisto Pheles Appeared in front of Lucifer and Smirked

"Older brother! I haven't seen you in a long time, the mask looks good on you~"

"Samael, as I can see you're as lively as ever"A *cough* "I'll be taking this girl, she is needed for our plans, well then if you excuse me." Then Lucifer fell on his knees and coughed up blood, the girl with the blonde bangs tried to help him up "COMMANDER! Bring the doctor and you're coming as well, Shima"

"WAIT! WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO WITH IZUMO AND SHIMA!?!" Rin Shouted "MEPHISTO! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAND BACK AND DO NOTHING??!"

"Well, I cant do anything against the king of light~"

"FINE THEN ILL STOP IT" Rin pulled out his kurikara jumped up and try to swoosh at something until he was encountered with the pink-headed boy. "S-Shima??"

"Sorry Okumura"

"COME BACK HERE" screeched Bon

"Thanks for trusting me guys, but in the end, this is as far as I got, farewell!

"RENZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Bon yelled with all his breath

(Y/N) Fell on her knees and tears streamed down her cheeks

"Are you alright (y/n)?" said konkemaru trying to cheer up (y/n)

"I'm Fine....."

"Right now I order you and the other Exwires to go after them, to rescue Kamiki Izumo-Kun" informed Mephisto

"Only me and the exwires?" replied Yukio

"That's right~"

YAY, ANOTHER FINISHED CHAPTER!!