14

Jimin POV

Me and Jungkook were walking around the mall until I noticed something. Every time we passed a group of people, they would stare at us and nod to each other. That isn't normal. I shook Jungkooks shoulder and stopped walking. He paused and looked at me, I could only see confusion in his eyes.

"We have to get out of here. It's not safe and I have a bad feeling about all of this. We have a bit of time... hopefully." I whispered.

"Okay what the hell is happening? What did you see our enemies or something?" Jungkook asked me.

"No but I'm pretty sure they're here. Let's go." I said.

We both started walking towards the exit until the power went out. We both managed to see each other. We nodded at each other and got our guns out.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we found them boys. Miss me bitch?" I recognized the voice that spoke in the speaker.

Bambam and his gang escaped prison. Great...

Jungkook has his eyebrows furrowed together and was getting his gun ready. We both got up and waited by the wall which covered us from all the security cameras. I heard people walking towards where we were and got my gun ready.

We both shot the two guards in the heart. We ran to the doors and sprinted out to the next bus stop. We heard someone yelling but it all faded away.

"How the fuck did they escape prison? It was the most secure prison in the world. Unless... they had someone on the inside working for them." Jungkook said panting from all the running.

"They couldn't have been able to. They do the most thorough background checks at least from what I know." I said as we sat on the bus, at the very back.

"How do you think we made it into the police force?" My eyes widened a little.

We had cleared all of our criminal records from everywhere. It took months but we managed to.

We stayed silent for the rest of the ride home. I was still stressing out.

The team at that prison was like family. They always had each other's back. Why would someone even betray them?

I then thought...

What if that happens to us? What if our 'family' shatters?

I was ripped out of my thoughts when the bus had stopped. We walked three blocks before I saw our house. But something felt... off.

It was about 10 PM which made it almost impossible to notice the small shards of broken glass in front of our door.

"How many bullets do you have?" I asked Jungkook.

"4. How about you?"

"5." We both had our guns ready to go and I unlocked the door.

The entire house was dark. I didn't turn the light on and walked around.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook yelled from Namjoon's office. I ran over to him and my eyes widened.

"W-who did this?" He stuttered.
We saw a screen with everyone from the house being tortured to death.

"Let's check the security system." I said and unlocked the computer cameras which linked to the house.

"It's been erased."

"Who set us up?"

"Wait... where are the girls?"

"What the actual fuck is happened here while we left?"

"G-guys!" We body turned around immediately.

The girls were alive.

"What happened while we were gone?" Jimin asked.

"We got attacked by some group. I can't remember who but the others got kidnapped. We weren't at home at the time since we went to look for Rose's birthday present." That seemed suspicious. If they were gone, how did they know the guys were kidnapped?

I've always suspected Jennie and her friends. I've always thought that they were trying to kill us. The one day I thought this was true was when we got caught. How did Rose know who Got7 was?

They're gang is only known in the criminal society. The police didn't know what their group name was, so how did Rose figure it out in like 2 seconds?

"But how do you know they were kidnapped if they were gone and you came back just now?" I asked. They all went pale.

"Screw the plan..." Lisa said before she held a gun to my head. Jisoo held one to Jungkook's head and he froze.

Rose and Jennie were trying to find out hard drive which had all our teams information on it. They didn't know that it wasn't with us.

It was with bang pdnim, our boss.

"Why?" Jungkook had his hands up in the air, a sign that he was surrendering.

I saw him play around with the charm on his bracelet and tried not to smirk.

Jungkook made it seem like he was powerless when he actually had a camera installed in the charm. He was recording everything they were doing and soon enough we could hand this over to the police.

The girls had tied us up to the door knob and left the room. I immediately broke the ropes and got Jungkook out of his restraints. We ran over to the secret lab hidden away from the others.

"Jhope?" I whispered.

"Oh thank the lord you're alive. Everyone else was kidnapped and I managed to stay hidden. The girls... they work for EXO. We're just their assignment. We need to find the others and get out of here." Jhope said.

"I have a plan..." Jungkook said.

"Well explain before they figure us out." Jimin said quickly.

"Okay..."

Time Skip To 45 Minutes Later Cause I Ain't Telling What The Plan Is

"Where are you?!" Rose yelled through the house.

"Fine. You win. I'm done playing hide and seek. We give up." Jungkook said as they came out of the shadows.

"Finally." Jennie said as she handcuffed them and took them to the car.

The boys had been kidnapped.

EXO is in the lead.

"Did you get the two that were left?"

"Yap when do I get to see you baby?" Jennie spoke to someone through the phone. Jimin shot daggers at her with his piercing gaze.

"Soon. Return to base and you both get your rewards." The man on the other end spoke before they hung up.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Jimin?" She smirked.

"Oh nothing. How bout you just go back to your baby and let us go?" Jimin spat.

"Can't do that. I'll be in trouble." Rose answered as they drove off.

"And why is that?" Jungkook asked her coldly.

"Unless you want to see all your precious friends' corpses in the next few hours I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut." Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other.

Their plan had to work.

If it doesn't, well then they would all be dead.