Dear William,

Wow kid, you did it. I already know what you're probably doing while reading this...balling your eyes out, am I right? Cause I sure as hell know the current me is crying. For some years now, you've been chasing a goal, a goal of becoming a professional voice actor. Despite all the hurdles, and the doubters, kid...you did it. Despite the color of skin, that many said would hold you back. Despite the lisp you struggled with every voice over. Despite never having theater or a voice acting class. Kid, you made it, and you did it your way.
They counted you out.
But God, counted you in.
You weren't the fastest, or the smartest, or the most charming with the greatest looks.
But you had something many people lacked. That, was your heart. You fought, every single day. When you didn't want to wake up, you got up anyway. Went on livestreams to talk to friends, and started the day early with voice overs, and ended it with voice overs.
Don't get me wrong, you weren't perfect. Trust me, you fell many times. Over and over again. There were days where you didn't even know who the real you was anymore. But because of the falls and hits you endured, you rose to become an even stronger warrior.
Not because you got back up, but because you KEPT getting back up. We make mistakes, all the time. You will continue to make mistakes William. Learn from them, never stop learning. Never stop giving people another chance, but most of all...never stop giving yourself another chance.
You went from having no home, to spending nights sleeping in a car, bouncing from hotel to hotel. To having a place to call your own, and helping your Mother and Father, with providing for your family. God kept you, cause regardless of your living situation, you always had food, clothes, and a roof over your head. He protected you. Not because you deserved it, but because he believed you were worth it. You and our family.
Everyone's story is different, but ours, will always remain my favorite. You had faith, the strongest gift to attain. Not just faith in yourself, but faith in others. Faith in a future, that many said was far out of reach. From Instagram, to YouTube, to Knott's, to whatever future you had in front of you. Man...you did it. I'm proud of you, and I know you're reading this, and already thinking about what's next in this story for you.
I can already tell you...
If you keep your family, and friends close.
Keep having faith, and believing in a world beyond the one our eyes can see.
The possibilities are endless. So, to the kid who moaned in his phone. To the kid who dreamt big, with the little he had. You inspire me, everyday. To believe.
William, you are a voice actor.
But this was only the goal.
This, was not the dream.
Keep going, keep running, keep fighting, keep loving, keep giving, keep living. Cause the dream doesn't ever stop, and it's never reachable. Not as long, as we keep dreaming. Now I've got to get back to work, lots of stuff to do! You know how it is!!
You've got work to do too!
GET BACK TO IT YAOI GUY!
I'll see you at the finish line...

Sincerely me,