|•| Part 19 |•|

HALL OF OBEROI MANSION (MARRIAGE VENUE)

[everyone is present in hall… which is decorated beautifully for marriage of 2 most eligible bachelors of India…. Shivaay Singh Oberoi & Daksh Khurana…… but there was no charm on anyone’s face…. everyone was worried… dadi was weeping Janhavi & pinky were consoling her…. rudra was crying unstoppably.. saumya was consoling him… prinku was worried and om was trying to calm her…. whereas ishana was standing there clueless….. Shivaay, tej & shakti were on phone… Tia & Mrs. kapoor were smirking… Most importantly Daksh was also missing.]

Shivaay : (in his top voice almost ready to kill that person) WHAT THE HELL….??? U DON’T KNOW MEANS WHAT…..????

Khanna : (poor soul unable to answer seeing his boss angry) Sir… i…. i… I really don’t know where annika mam is….??? we tried and searched everywhere…. but we didn’t find her…..

Shivaay : what do u mean u didn’t found her…. how irresponsible khanna…. what were u doing…. how she suddenly disappeared from here…..???

Khanna : sir we r checking CCTV footage…. we’ll find some clue….

Shivaay : i want annika here at any cost and that too safe & sound… DID U GET THAT….????

(Khanna nodded and escaped from there)

Tej : (keeping his hand on shivaay’s shoulder) shivaay calm down…. i know… U r worried… but nothing will happen… we’ll find her… i have informed commissioner… he is trying his best…

Shakti : (finishing his call came to shivaay) bhai sahab is right shivaay… our security is doing their work…. don’t worry…..

Tia : (came and kept her hand on shivaay’s hand) yes shivaay baby…. universe will help us to find annika… i’m sending positive energy through reki…. BUT shivaay baby u wanted to tell me something important before marriage what was that….

Shivaay : (he was hell scared bcoz of annika’s absence and same time angry for carelessness) Tia r u out of ur mind…. here annika is missing from morning and u r worrying about these things…. for god sake plzzzz keep quite and let me search her first…..

Rudra : (he comes and hugs shivaay tightly) bhaiya promise me… u will bring annika di back….. U will bring my supergirl back….

[ suddenly from back a voice comes….]

Voice : what happened why everyone is standing like this…..?????

Rudra : (turns and rushes to entrance & hugs that person) annika di….??? where were u…..??? R U alright…?? we all were so worried… where did u went without telling us….??

[in mean time everyone rushed towards annika and stood encircling her…. media & guests started gossiping…. everyone was waiting for annika to speak up… and were relieved to see her safe & sound… suddenly ranveer also entered with police force following annika… and halted seeing scene]

Shivaay : annika will u speak up… R U MAD…!!!! U know how terrified all were when we come to know that u r missing….

Annika : Mr. oberoi I’m perfectly fine…. No need to worry… (she made herself free from rudra’s bone crushing hug and wiped his tears… held his palms in hers) I’m fine rudra… stop crying….

Shivaay : annika u didn’t tell us… where were u…???

[suddenly mallika arrived there and and hugged annika….]

Mallika : hey thank god u r safe…. shivaay called me… i was coming here… me & sid was so worried u know…

Annika : (smiled at sid & pulled herself out of mallika’s hold) I’m fine…