Author's Note

Hi Readers!!!!! Please don't hate me! I know I haven't updated in forever--I started writing this chapter three weeks ago, but then my mom took my laptop, broke it, then I wrote a bit more, got sucked into tons of stories so I stopped, got my laptop taken away again, got it returned, got trapped in MORE stories, then got it taken away again. I just got it back today, so I wrote and updated as quickly as possible.

So... HI! I have I think 4 readers? I dunno, but for someone my age who is writing a story online, that's actually pretty dang awesome. If anyone can refer other readers, I'll reward you with a Chapter Dedication! (if said person will teach me how to do that.) Please know that I suck with computers. If anyone could message me and teach me how to Dedicate, post pictures, etc... that would be lovely.

Know that 95% of the time, I write while watching Doctor Who. I just watched that part in "Victory of the Daleks" where the colorful Daleks come out. Does that remind anyone else of an iPhone 5c commercial? Please don't tell me I'm the only one...

Also, I'm trying to write another story. The problem is, I'm crappy with names. It's totally cliche: regular girl meets star while shadowing a worker on set. She finds the guy pompous and rude, and immediately hates him. Of course, he ends up moving to the States (he's a famous British actor/singer), and ends up going to her school. Well, actually, it wasn't accidental. He went there to prove a point to her, and gets himself into all her classes (just btw, it's an Arts school--like, singing, dancing, acting, etc, and she's in 11th grade). But of course she's super-smart, so she's in all Smarty-Classes, so he needs a tutor--aka, Aspen (names are Aspen and Rowan). They end up becoming friends, then realize feelings for each other... as I said, really cliche. Anyways, Private Message me with ideas, and whoever's I choose will get the first chapter dedicated to them (again, if someone will tell me how).

Okay, so... for the next chapter, I really want 10 reads (from different people), and 5 votes. Not too much to ask, right? *cue hopeful face* Anyways, love you readers!

Also--know that from July 6-31, I will be at sleep away camp, with no technology. Sorry!

So... yeah. I now have 6 chapters, an Author's Note,  and a broken laptop!!!

One last thing--I would love to recieve a banner!!! My favorite may become my cover! Just wait one or two more chapters for the plot to unfold--y'all don't know what the story's about yet!!! (Yep... I'm a Southern Girl!)

Well... Happy Almost-Father's-Day!!!! Again, love you all!

From,

TheDoctorLikesToRead