Part 2

07:58

The new group of four girls make their way out on to the main street. They look for any signs of the other people from the side street. Since the coast is clear they make a run for a nearby parking garage. Finding transportation is the first goal.

"Alright, it'll be easier if we split up. Mani take her and go look up stairs, and we'll go down stairs." Lauren says as she checks the safety on her gun.

"Wait. Split up?" Camila protest. Her defences showing.

"Unless you want to wait here and stand watch? Unarmed." Lauren replies with what Camila thinks for sure is a teasing tone.

The smaller girl backs down. Before she can reply Normani pulls Dinah by the arm dragging her up the stairwell. She turns to see Lauren already a whole flight down ahead of her. She runs after her as fast as she can. The word 'unarmed' still bouncing around in her head.

08:03

"Hey, will you slow down!" Camila calls out, panting.

Lauren doesn't reply. She slows her speed so the smaller girl can catch up. 

"Thank you." 

"Whatever."

"What's your deal? I'm giving you money to help me." Camila stops walking. The other girls attitude starting to irritate her.

Lauren stops now. She spins to face her. "You think I want a hand out?" she asked harshly.

"I didn't mean it like that." Camila takes a step back. The last thing she wants to do is piss off someone with a gun.

"Just stop talking. The faster we find a car the faster we'll go find Zayn and the faster I can get rid of you."

Camila crosses her arms, lowering her head. She doesn't want a confrontation. Lauren turns away, continuing through the lowest level of the garage. The other girl quietly following behind.

08:06

"What's your name?" Normani asks the girl behind her.

"Dinah." she replies, pulling her jacket closed.

"I'm Normani. And the one with the fierce green eye's is Lauren. Don't worry though, your friend will be fine. She wouldn't harm a fly."

"Good to know." The Polynesian sighs.

"Okay... Someone's a zombie." Normani laughs.

"Sorry. This just isn't the best situation."

"True." Normani sends her a small smile. "So, what's your friends name? She's cute."

Dinah checks the right side of the garage as Normani checks the left. She stops when she sees a little red fancy car.

"Her names Camila. But look." She points to the car.

"Yes! A 2014 Corvette Stingray! Nice score!" Normani cheers. They run over to the car and she begins trying to open the door. No luck. She takes off her jacket and wraps it up around her fist. The dark haired girl shatters the glass with one blow. 

Suddenly the car alarm is blaring through the garage. Bouncing and echoing throughout the different levels.

"Shit!" Normani rushes to try to silence the car.

Dinah covers her ears.

08:09

"Wait." Lauren halts the other girl holding out her hand. "Do you hear that?"