Part 3

10:30

Ally leans over to Dinah. "What is she doing?" she asked in low voice.

"I don't know." the Polynesian shrugs. Her eye's never leaving her friend. "I'll go see." She dashes across the street, coming to a stop beside Camila. "Chancho, what's wrong?"

Camila looks up at Dinah. "It. Was. Them." she says in a robotic tone. "It was them, Dinah! This is the black car that ran the bus off the street!" she shouts, pointing to the car.

"Shh! Mila, keep it down." Dinah tries to calm her, grabbing Camila's wailing arms.

"No! We fucking agreed to help the assholes that got us in this mess in the first place!"

"You don't know that for sure. There has to be a few other cars just like it. I mean what are the odds th---"

"Look!" Camila hollers over her friend, ripping her arm away. "G-T-R! The odds are in front of your face, Dinah!" she points to the little logo on the rear of the car.

"Well so what. They're helping us and we're helping them." 

"Screw them." Camila spits, beginning to walk away.

"Mila!" Dinah rushes after her. "Camila! Will you wait?!"

She doesn't reply, she continues walking back toward Ally. Her mind races with every possible route of escape. They can check the black car for the keys or even the fancy red one. First she needs the girl with the gun to agree to come.

"You're coming with us." Camila points a stern finger to the short girl.

Ally raises a brow. "Okay. Where?"

"There's been a change of plan." she replies. The petite girl looks around. Her brows knitted together. Nothing moves but a small breeze. The air is cool and crisp. A big difference from the humid musky air a few minutes ago. Like herself the weather shifted.

10:36

"Where are they?" Normani hisses. Her patience wearing thin.

Lauren shrugs. "They're probably giving each other pep talks for encourage." she laughs softly.

"Well it's taking forever. We don't have all night."

"Relax. I think we can trust a bunch of preppy girls."

"Yea? Well she's lucky she's cute."

"Who?"

Normani shakes her head.

"What? There is three girls."

"Camila." she sing-songs the name.

Lauren goes to playfully punch her friend but they're startled by a car starting up. They stand from their crouching positions behind the fence and look down both ends of the alley way.

"Up front!" Normani shouts. She lifts herself up and over the fence. Lauren follows over. They run down the side of the house in time to see the black Nissan speed off down the street.

"What the fuck?!" Lauren drops her hands to her sides.

"I don't kno---"

"Lauren?" a voice comes from beside the garage. "Normani?"

Both girls spin to see a curly haired, Harry, standing by the front door step. They freeze.

"Who is it?" a familiar male voice comes from inside. Zayn peaks out and his eye's go wide. They look to the empty drive way then back to the two girls in black. "Where're the fucking car?!"