{2}

Hehe!! Second Chapter :3 I don't think this story will be that long, but hopefully I can get about 35- 40 chapters. Anyways, Hope you like the update :3

*

                                                                                                                                               (Slaytor's POV)

         What a stupid, teenage boy. Risking his life for a mangy cat like me. He gently touched my paw and I yowled in pain. I wanted to shift and kill those stupid bullies, but with my leg getting crushed, it was physically impossible and could only bring us both more harm than good. 

"It's okay little guy." He whispered gently, scratching behind my ears. I purred contentedly. He finished wrapping my paw and yawned. 

"I think I'm gonna turn in for the night little guy." He muttered, pulling off his clothes and getting under his sheets. I nearly drooled at the sight of him. He had beautiful dirty blonde hair that covered one eye and gorgeous grey eyes. He looked so innocent and I curled up next to his side. He sighed softly, and hugged me closer to his chest. I smiled as best a cat like me could, and cuddled against his chest. I tried to refrain from sleeping, because it was harder to stay in my cat form while sleeping. I could switch between my neko, human and cat form easily without being able to control it. I had to be careful. 

"Mew?" I tried, trying to make sure he was asleep. He didn't budge in the slightest. I closed my eyes softly. Maybe I could stay in my cat form. Just maybe. 

"Meowr.." I whispered, as my eyes drooped closed. 

~

"Rrngh.." I stirred sleepily. 

"Ungh.." My eyes popped open lazily and I stared at the beautiful boy in front of me. His lips were slightly parted and I licked mine, realizing my sudden urge to press my lips against his. Wait.... I had lips!!! My eyes opened in shock and I nearly jumped 12 feet in the air. I was in my neko form. My floppy black and white ears stood straight in the air and my tail curled around his leg. 

"Mmmm.." He muttered, cuddling closer to me. 

"Trevor...." He whispered, grinding against me. A moan caught in my throat as his morning hard on ground firmly against mine. I shifted into my cat form quickly, as his eyes popped open. I screeched to get his attention and he clumsily fell off of the bed. 

"HUNTER MAXIMUS HILL!!" A woman screeched. I covered my ears with my paws. Ouch. Her voice could make a deaf person's ears bleed. 

"Yes, Mommy?!?" The boy screamed back. Hunter. So that was his name. Beautiful. Just like him. 

"COME THE FUCK DOWN HERE YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!" She yelled back. I hissed. She was such a bitch. I wanted to claw her face. He trudged down the stairs, not really wanting to. I followed closely behind him, carefully staying hidden. His mother was in the living room tapping her foot against the floor. A man was sitting on the couch, slurping on a beer before burping. I scrunched up my nose. Gross. 

'What the hell is this?!?" The woman screamed, holding up a piece of paper. His eyes widened a little but he didn't answer. She made a move to hit him and I hissed at her, stepping in front of him, protectively. 

~

                                                                                                                             (Hunter's POV)

Stupid cat. My mom gasped at the cat and kicked him hard. He yowled in pain and my mother started throwing things at him until he scampered out of the door. She turned and snarled viciously at me. I knew she had an irrational fear of cats and I knew I had disobeyed her. Oh, why couldn't that stupid cat have just stay upstairs. 

"FIRST AN F AND THEN A CAT!! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME HURT YOU?!?!" I shook my head quickly, which earned me an open palmed smack to the face.

"YOU ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO MAKE ME HURT YOU!! STOP MAKING ME HURT YOU!" She wailed, smacking me again. 

    "ALL WE ASK OF YOU IS GOOD GRADES! WE GIVE YOU A HOME AND FOOD AND PROTECTION AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US?!?" Another smack. "DALE AND I WORK SO HARD TO PAY THESE DAMN BILLS AND PROVIDE FOR YOU. IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER?!?" My eyes widened. Dale was not even close to being my father. That man was not my father. He was my step dad and a terrible one at that. He slept around behind my mother's back with people from his job and she knew. Oh, I knew that she did. That's why she drank every night, and when Dale was sleeping around, she brought my real dad over to sleep with her. Dale was a slobbering, sick, drunk bastard and why she married him over my real dad, I have no clue. My real dad tried for years to fix their marriage and put up with her because he loved her and because he didn't want to make me have to deal with a split family, but my selfish mom divorced him anyways. My dad had started taking drugs after that, and every so often he'd be high enough to hit us, but he never meant it. He usually started crying afterwards and comforting us, while mom screamed at him to leave. 

"THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS SHOW A LITTLE APPRECIATION YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!" She screamed again, smacking me again in the face. 

"YOU AND DALE AREN'T MY REAL PARENTS!" I screamed in anguish. "REAL PARENTS LOVE THEIR FUCKING KIDS!! YOU CAN'T EVEN PRETEND THAT YOU LOVE ME!! YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME!! YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME OR MY GRADES! YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD!!! WELL YOU'RE A TERRIBLE FUCKING MOTHER! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE D-" I was silenced by Dale's fist flying into my face. 

"DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER THAT WAY YOU WORTHLESS BASTARD!" Tears pooled in the corners of my eyes, and I bolted for the door, running as fast as could, wearing nothing but my hoodie and my boxers. 

 After about ten minutes of running, I found myself lost in a part of town I had never seen before. I looked around desperately for a building, trying to find an open building so that I could go ask for directions. I was cold and I just wanted to go to sleep. I searched the streets, until a bright light caught my attention. A pet store. I walked up to the door. Relieved to find that it was open. I walked inside and was greeted by a blued eyed girl. 

"Hello honey!! Welcome to Jude's Pet Store!! How can I help you?!?" The browned haired girl happily gushed. She acted like one of those popular cheerleaders who dressed like a tramp and washed cars in things more revealing than a triangle bikini. Popular and me had never gone together well, so I backed up a bit. 

"I um, I need directions. I'm kinda lost." The girl pouted slightly. 

"My brother can help you." She smiled cheerily. "SLATE!!! GET YO ASS OUT HERE!!!" I blinked at her choice of words, and opened my mouth to decline help, but lost my breath as her brother came out from the back of the store. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and his lightly define chest was showing. His emerald green eyes held mischief and his soft, pink, rose colored lips were pulled into a half smirk. 

"How may I help you?" He asked. His voice low and seductive. He had me wanting to jump his bones right there, but I caught myself and took a breath, before I died from not having enough oxygen. 

"Um, I was wondering if you could give me directions to get home." I muttered lamely, wishing that I could curl up into a ball and die. Wandering lost didn't seem like that bad of an option right about now. 

"Sure, the name's Slaytor. Where are you from? You seem pretty far from home." His voice sent chills through my body. 

"Um, I'm from MaidenVille, I just don't really know how to get back there. Oh, and I'm Hunter." I whispered softly, my voice failing me. COME ON HUNTER!! JUST CAUSE HE'S HAWT LIKE FIRE DOESN'T MEAN YOU AUTOMATICALLY ACT LIKE A GIRL IN FRONT OF HIM!! BE A MAN!

"That's not to far from here. I could walk you back if you'd like. Riley, wanna get me an umbrella? It's raining cats and dogs out there." Riley snickered as if he had spoken a joke, and ran into the back room to get him an umbrella. Slaytor reached up to brush a strand of hair away from my eyes, and my cheeks reddened in embarrassment and I lowered my gaze to the floor. 

"I'M BACKKKK BOYS!!!" She yelled cheerfully, handing us the umbrella. "Have fun you guys." She called as we headed for the door. "Try not to stay out too late." 

*

Ahhhhhhh Chapter 2!!! I feel as if I'm on a roll u.u So how was it? :3 NYAAAAAAAA