{3}

CHAPTER THREE O.O RILEY ON THE SIDE :3 JUST IMAGINE LIGHT BLUE EYES AND OH MY GOSHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I WILL HAVE THIS STORY FINISHED IN NO TIME AT THIS RATE!! THEN I CAN WORK ON ANOTHER BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE :3 Toodle Loo

~

(Hunter's POV)

Slaytor and I were walking back home and I was a lot further from home than I thought I would be. He had given me the umbrella and he was walking in the rain. He seemed to hate it and I wondered why he had even given me the umbrella in the first place.

"D-do you want the umbrella?" I asked him, watching him worriedly as he swatted at the rain.

"No, I'm okay." He muttered back, in that deep, sexy voice of his. "We're almost there anyways." We stopped in front of my house. I sighed softly and rose to the balls of my feet to raise the umbrella over both of our heads. His emerald green eyes sliced into mine and my breath caught in my throat. He lowered his head to mine and my eyes closed expectantly.

A few seconds passed and nothing happened. I cautiously opened one eye. Slaytor was no where to be seen. I sighed. I guess he didn't want me. I was stupid to think otherwise. Hot, popular, straight guys like that don't want stupid, broken, gay loners to date. They want a hot cheerleader.

"Meow." I looked down at my feet and the little black and white cat there. This stupid and annoying cat was back, and carefully snuggled against my leg, purring. I turned and looked at my house.

"Come on, mister. Let's go home." I voiced to the cat, who immediately jumped into my arms. It buried itself into my hood and I walked us into my house.

~

We were now in my bedroom and I was stripped down to my boxers staring at that annoying cat.

"You tried to save me." I whispered into the darkness. The cat's feline-green eyes were staring silently at me. "Thank you."

"Meow." I smiled slightly and lowered my head.

"There's this really cute guy that I met today. He has the most beautiful emerald eyes and I thought he wanted to kiss me earlier, but when I opened my eyes, he was gone." My voice hitched. "I knew that it was too good to be true. What would he want with a bullied and broken gay kid like me huh?" A hot tear slid down my cheek and I angrily wiped it away. "I'm nothing special." The cat climbed into my lap and nuzzled my chest, purring. I took in a shaky breath and gently started to pet his head.

"DAVID GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" My mother screamed from downstairs. I ran to my door and locked it.

"My dad is back again. I guess that means that Dale is sleeping around again." I walked into my bathroom, the cat following closely behind. I grabbed pain killers off of the shelf.

"I just want to forget for a little while, kitty. I promise I'll be okay in the morning." The cat jumped onto the counter and stared at the pills, almost as if he was reading it. He hissed and swatted the pills away from my hands.

Tears filled my eyes and I fell onto the hard tile sobbing. "I wish things were different little guy. I wish they were different." He climbed onto my lap and snuggled into my chest.

"Goodnight Mister."

"Meowr."

~*~

(Slaytor's POV)

Hunter was still sleeping. His beautiful grey eyes were shut tightly and he looked so peaceful. I walked away from him and jumped onto the bathroom window looking out It was breezy today.

"MEOWRRRR!!!" I looked down at the female cat. She was a burgundy and white colored cat. My ears sagged. Riley. I took one last look at the adorable sleeping boy, before darting from the window onto the hot pavement below.

"What do you want you little sea urchin?" I voiced to my sister. It came out as meows, but I knew that she could understand them.

"Did you and Hunter have fun last night?" When she spoke she drew out the word Hunter in a teasing type of way that had me nearly baring my teeth at her. She curled her tail around her body and smiled at me. Riley had the power to draw you in and her blue eyes were shining with mischief. she starting circling my body.

"What are you doing Riley?" I meowed harshly at her. She purred and ran her tail over my face.

"You and I both know what our mission is. I say you ditch the boy before he gets hurt. Demon won't like this." I hissed at her.

"I'm not leaving him alone. He almost committed suicide last night." It still felt so surreal.

"You can't keep your human, Slate." I hissed at her, baring my fangs.

"I'll keep him if I want to."

"You know I'll break you up." I tackled her, rolling us and pawing at her. She landed on top of me.

"Why can't you just leave him and us alone?" I asked her. She drew her face dangerously closer to mine.

"We have to get our parents back. Once we do you will have to leave the boy anyways. And I'd rather you not have to be broken hearted to do it." My ears drooped in sadness.

"I won't leave him."

"You're a fool."

"Yeah, I know."

~*~

(Hunter's POV)

I woke with a start, sweat dripping down my face. It was a dream. I tried to assure myself. Just a stupid dream. I dreamt of Trevor and his goons chasing me, and instead of catching me, they caught Slaytor and they kept trying to kill him. It was scary and all too real for me. I stretched and looked around. I was in my bed. That's weird... I thought to myself. I was sure that I had passed out in the bathroom with that weird cat last night. How did I get in my bed? I decided not to dwell on it and I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I finished brushing my teeth and started on my hair.

"HISS!!!!" The brush flew from my hands and landed in the toliet. Welp. I'm not using that again. I walked to the window and looked down. My cat was being attacked by another cat and he looked like he was losing.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU CRAZY CAT!!" I yelled, grabbing the toliet plunger and throwing it at the other cat. It yowled and ran away and my cat looked up at me, before jumping onto the trashcan to the window ledge. He purred at me and I craddled him close to my chest.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack." I scolded.

"Meow."

"Thank the goddesses you're alright." I muttered, petting him. He licked my cheek. I giggled.

"You're forgiven."

*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHAPTER THREE DONE!! WHO'S AWESOME?!? I'M AWESOME?!? oh yeah yeah yeah!!! NO EATING HERE TONIGHT! NO EATING HERE TONIGHT!! NO NO NO EATING HERE TONIGHT!! YOU ON A DIET!!! Sorry x3