Back on track

Since the boys went on tour, you and the were every distant. You haven't talked to boys even Jack in like forever. Since things had change; you didn't really know if you and Jack were together or on a break. Now let me tell you some of the changes. Your kids got older-Aria is still 16,Hunter is 7, Kyle is 6 and your baby girl Parker is 1. You moved out and moved to a place near Arias School.
This is what the new house looks like.

Zach broke up with Aria

Zach broke up with Aria. You don't get to see your brothers that much because you moved somewhere 1 hour away from them. You and neighbours are good friends. I think that's all so let's get on with the story and yeah and I forget about Arias new boyfriend, Aria got a new boyfriend 1 month after Zach broke up with her.
This is her boyfriend.

His name is Cory.

Now let's get started with the story.

You get out of bed and go and wake up Aria.
Y/N:"Aria wake up its 5:30 your supposed to be at school at 6:10"
Aria:"Five more minutes"
Y/N:"Girl I ain't giving you 5 more minutes, Cory is about to come in 30 minutes"
Aria:"Crap"
Y/N:"Yeah no get up"
Aria gets out of bed puts on her clothes does her makeup. She rushed downstairs and when she gets downstairs she sees Cory and you talking.
Aria:"Sorry I'm late"
Cory:"It's Fine"
Y/N:"Honey do you need breakfast"
Aria:"It's Fine"
Y/N:"Ok have fun at school kids"
Cory:"Bye y/n"
Y/N:"Bye Cory, love you Aria"
Aria:"Love you to mom"
Aria and Cory get into the car.
This is Aria and Cory talking in the car.
Cory:"Aww Aria you look good today"
Aria:"Thanks babe"
Cory:"Do you want to get Starbucks"
Aria:"Do we even have time"
Cory:"We have 18 minutes, I think will be fine"
Aria:"Whatever you say"
Cory:"Pass me my backpack"
Cory orders than pays.
Aria:"Shoot"
Cory:"What?"
Aria:"I have a history test and I didn't study"
Cory:"It's Okay Baby Don't stress"
Aria:"But this is the biggest test"
Cory:"It's Okay I'm here for you"
Cory holds Arias hand.
Now back to you.
You go make your breakfast and for the kids. After you were done making your breakfast you go upstairs and get ready.
Outfit