| » déjà vu « |

Megan's POV :

" Act like you don't know us! "

what does he mean? Why should I act when that PD or whatever nim already knows that it was me with him that night!

Argh!!

Should I just let it go or should I argue??? Ok. I'm not going to slid this away 'cause I don't want to do what Jungkook wants me to do.

Just kidding.

I don't know how to act tbh.

" Wha-What if I don't do this? " I hesitantly asked, trying to be as calm as possible.

" You have no other choice. " Jungkook replied.

" No choice?!! What the heck? I can just sit here while you guys enjoy at that place. So that means, there is a choice. "

" You don't make choices, I make them for you." Jungkook smirked devilishly.

I swear to God this man really drives the shit out of me.

What does he think of himself? A dictator? and who is he to tell me what to do and what not to?

Stupid !

" Who are you?? "

" Eh? I'm Jungkook. " he looked at me weirdly.

" wow. I didn't know that! " I fake laughed. " that was lame." I added as I rolled my eyes.

" then what? What do you mean by who are you? "

" I meant, who are you to tell me what to do!! "

Silence. There was no reply from him.

" You will know it later " he said.

" but still, I'm not going to go with you guys." I stood up and shouted at him as he walked towards the kitchen.

" yea, I want the same. Don't come along with us. Our manager will take you there." He laughed.

" no, I'm not doing it. " I sat back on the couch and crossed my arms.

" you will "

" I won't "

" you will baby "

"No I — baby??? " I gasped.

What's wrong with him? and what the hell is wrong with my heart? Why is it pounding??

" Oh! He's an international playboy. Don't mind him. " Jimin said.

" I know he's a playboy, but international playboy?? " I asked not knowing why they call him that way.

" Don't ask us for any explanation. We don't know it either. " Jimin shrugged and sat next to me.

" Weird " I shook my head.

" So, you're going with us right? " Namjoon asked.

I mouthed a 'NO'

" Why? "

" 'cause I don't want to. "

" don't be so stubborn " Jungkook walked out of the kitchen.

" I'm talking to Namjoon. Don't butt in. "

He looked at me with his piercing eyes and sipped the juice.

" I just don't want you to regret later " he rolled his eyes out of exasperation.

" why do you care? "