● Flustered ●

'We will part our ways and that's our destiny. Remember that you can't remember'

" No!!! That can't happen! " I shrieked and shot open my eyes.

" She's awake. She's awake!!! " I heared Livie's voice.

" Megan? You're alright? " I could recognise mom's voice.

" Where am I? " I tried to sit on the bed, but I had no strength.

" You're at home, honey. " mom caressed my hand.

" We should have not left you alone. " saying Dad sat next to me.

" Only if Livie didn't leave you alone." Mom lightly smacked Livie's arm.

" No Mom. I was the one who told her to leave. "

" Megan? " Livie called me.

" hmm?? "

" Why are you wearing this? " she looked confused and pointed out at me.

I looked down at myself.
What am I supposed to tell them? Would they believe me if I say I brought it from Korea?

I clutched my black dress, totally lost in my thoughts.

" Were you planning to come to the party?? " asked dad.

Oh! Thank you so much dad. You saved me.

" uh yeah! " I nervously nodded my head.

" but I never saw you buying this dress. " Livie, who loves to get me into trouble, asked.

" I bought it yesterday, when you people were at the resort. " I lied.

" Oooh okay!"

" You weren't feeling good and yet you wanted to come to the party? " asked dad.

"Not good? No. I'm completely alright. " I smiled.

" Says who passed out on the floor. " Livie rolled her eyes.

" passed out?? "

" You don't remember?? "

" huh.? "

" you seriously don't remember?? When we came back home last night, we rang the doorbell like hundred times but you didn't open it. Luckily your mom had a spare key so we could unlock the door. When I got into your room , I saw you lying on the floor. I tried to wake you up but you didn't budge. Everything happened so quickly I don't exactly remember when the doctor came and all. I was so worried about you. "Livie explained everything and hugged me.

I hugged her back, as a tear drop left my eye.

Should I be happy that I'm alright or should I be sad that all of it happened because of some meaningless teleportation??

" What's the time now?" I asked.

" it's 7 a.m "

" 7?? School?? " I panicked. I shouldn't skip school, no matter what.

" Shut up and just stay at home. You can go back to school when you're alright. Ok? " mom was kinda mad at me.

" no way! I have to go to school. Don't worry about me, mom. Livie will be there to help me. Right Livie? "

" Eh? What am I ? Your servant? " she shouted.

" Olivia, I thought you understand me. I thought you care for me. I thought you — "

" uhhhh stop it! Get ready for school. " she stomped out of the room. I silently chuckled at my emotional blackmail.

" You better stay at one place okay? " mom was worried yet she had that stern look on her face.