Sing Me to Sleep (Trevor Moran/O2L)

Well I guess I'll start by saying my name. My name is Kathaida Lawley. I'm 14. If you couldn't tell by my last name, I am Kian Lawley's sister. As in Kian Lawley, 1/6 of the collab channel, Our 2nd Life. Kian Lawley the youtuber. Kian Lawley the crab face king.

Right now, I'm on a taxi from San Clemente to Los Angeles, California. Why? Let me give you a little back story. My parents died last week. They were drunk driving because they were, well, drunkards. Both of them. They did physically abuse me sometimes, but not as much as they did verbally.

Every single day when I got home from school, the first thing they would say would be, "Hey Kath, was school horrible today for you? How are the bullies treating you? Badly?"

I'd stay quiet, then they'd continue, "I knew it. At least we know we're not the only ones who think of you as a mistake."

I'd then proceed to ignore them to go straight to my room, them laughing and calling me a pussy on the way of course. Every single day was like that. But I did have something that made me happy. I guess something you would call an "escape from my problems". Like my older brother, I loved to make youtube videos. I'm not nearly as famous as him, but I still love to make them for the 5,798 subscribers have right now.

I am sad my parents passed, since they are my flesh and blood, but I am more glad than sad since I don't have to deal with the abuse anymore. Also, I get to move to Los Angeles with my brother & his friends, 'the city where dreams come true". This way, I could grow my youtube "career".

"Miss, we're at your destination." the taxi driver said. I looked around to see if I was in the right place, and sure enough, I was. I saw Kian & his three other friends waiting at taco bell, the place Kian told me to meet him. I think their names were Jc, Ricky, and Connor. I watch some of their O2L videos, so I got most of their names down.

"Thanks, have a safe ride home," I said to the driver as I gave him the money. He helped me get my bags from the back of the cab, then proceeded to get back in the car and drive away. I saw Kian look at me and stand up. He smiled and opened his arms. I dropped everything I was holding and ran straight into his arms. Once I had my arms around him, he picked me up off my feet and spun me around.

"I missed you so much Kian. Where were you when I needed you?" I cried in his arms.

"I know, I'm so sorry I left you like that. I just couldn't deal with their shit anymore. I had to leave." Kian said back as he put me down.

If you were wondering, Kian was also abused. I guess he got sick and tired and couldn't handle it and just ran away as soon as Connor invited him to stay with Ricky and Jc for the sake of O2L. He left without a word. But I don't blame him, I would do the same thing if I was him.

I looked up at him and smiled, "It's okay. What really matters is that we're together now."

He smiled back and unwrapped his arms around me to introduce me to his friends.

"Okay, so this is Jc, Ricky, and Connor." Kian said. I smiled at them and shook all of their hands.

"I'm Kathaida." I said in a nice manner.

"I thought there were six of you?" I said.

"The other two are said they'd meet us at the house." Connor said. I nodded in understanding.

"Should we go now?" Kian asked.

"Yeah, let me just go and get my stuff." I said and ran back to get all my bags and luggage. I met them back at the taco bell patio and followed them to their car. Once I got in, I was sat between Connor and Jc in the back seat, Kian in the passenger, and Ricky driving.

"When we get there, you'll meet my pet dog, Wishbone. He's a little feisty, but if you're nice to him, he'll be nice to you. Oh, and as long as you don't make loud noises or slap the furniture, or annoy him." Jc explained.

"Thanks for telling me that and warning me." I smiled at him. These are really nice guys. I just hope Trevor is nice. I already knew Sam. Infact I even had a little crush on him because Kian would always bring me to Sam's house with him. They were best friends. Even though he would date a lot of girls, I'd always find a way to look past that and find a reason to continue liking him. Sam and I were somewhat close, but I didn't spend as much time with him as he did with Kian. I had some really fun memories with them. But that was awhile ago, so he probably forgot who I was & won't even recognize me since I went through the first few stages of puberty & wear a little make up now.

When we got to the house, Ricky carried my stuff inside while Kian led me to the house and opened the front door.

"We're home! Come meet my sister guys!" Kian shouted up the stairs as he put his arm around me.

A few seconds later, we heard footsteps racing down the stairs. I looked up as Trevor and Sam were running down. They both stopped midway when they saw me.

"Kath?" Sam said with a questioning tone.

A/N: FIRST STORY AGH. I might be a little rusty on my writing skills, but please bear with me, I promise I'll get better (: This took so long to write btw, but sorry if it seems a little short ;p