The God of Thunder Gets Some Love - An Intro

Okay guys, let me tell you how quickly plots can change. So, firstly, this girl's name was originally Nikita. Now we have Esme. She was to go through bits of events that Thor was in throughout his time in the MCU. Now we're looking at something post Avengers: Endgame that may be a little bit different than what you're used to reading from me. The only thing that hasn't changed is her faceclaim.

I can't guarantee that this book won't hurt you because of some things Esme has gone through. I can't guarantee that you'll approve of the things Esme goes through or does.

What I'm hoping I can guarantee is that you root for Thor and Esme throughout this book. I hope you can see just how much they've gone through together. This book will be a one and done, which will work better for all of us, trust me.

Speaking of that, please note that parts of the story in italics will be flashbacks for Esme (this will also be indicated by ~*~). Also, these flashbacks tend to jump around, but if you've watched all of Marvel, or just the movies Thor has been in, you should be able to figure out just where Esme fits in the history of the MCU. Oh, and, some events may be tweaked slightly to make the story flow a little better so if there are some details that have changed, please, don't say that I didn't warn you. 

Disclaimer: Esme and her story arc belongs to me. Most of this plot belongs to me, as some of what will be read will be flashbacks referenced in some MCU movies which do not belong to me, obviously. Oh, and none of the characters of Marvel are my property either.