introduction

-I can't Sarah, we just got here, I'm tired ..- I said and threw myself on the bed .

-Yes Astrid,but the match is tomorrow night, not today- she said and rolled her eyes.

-Come on Sarah,why we have to go? I mean,why don't you go alone?-

-Because I don't want to be alone- 

-Please Astrid,for me! And you will meet handsome footballers!- 

-Oh God,okay. But only this time- I said ,and she jumped on me and hug me.

-You are the best,you know? - she said and went to the kitchen -And,I will go out with Julian tonight for a few minutes,I won't be long- she yelled.

-Yes, I know that ''I won't be long''- I said sarcastically.

-Oh God Astry,I swear  I won't be long-

- Be  as much as you want- I said.

(after half hour)

-Okay,see you love- she said someone on the phone and left her phone.

-We have a problem- she said to me.

-No,no ,you have a problem- 

-Can you....- she tried to say,but I'm stopped her..

-No,I can't!- 

-Come on Astry,you're gonna be with them a couple minuts,while we don't come...please  you will not be bored with them-

-Sarah,I just...oh shit...okay but that is last thing I'm gonna do for you-

She kissed me in my cheek.

-You are the best.I'm gonna change my clothes,and we are going- she said and left the room.

I had dressed too, I wore a black jeans,and T-shirt (like at the picture)

-Oh girl,they gonna love you for sure,with that ass- Sarah said when she saw me

-Thank you- I said bored,and I entered at the car like she.

JULIAN (WEIGL) P.O.V

-What she said?Can we come with you?- Cristian asked me.

-Yes- I confirmed and they guys started to laughing.

-YEAH! I will se Astrid Klein- Auba added and started to dancing.

-Roman! You come with us?- Durm asked Roman.

-I can't guys,I have business to do- He replied.

-Let's go guys,we can't be late- I said ,and for couple minutes,I saw two handsome girls.

-There you are- I said to Sarah,and she jumped on me,and kissed me.

-I miss you so much- she said.

-I miss you too!- 

ASTRID P.O.V

-So,hello guys.This is A...- she started to talk,when guys stopped her.

-Astrid Klein,we know!-they said.

-Okay Astrid this is Christian,Aubameyang,Erik and this is my boyfriend Julian- 

-Nice to meet you guys- I said

-Our is even greater satisfaction- Christian said.

-You are hotter when you standing in front of me-said the dark-skinned guy, with a perverse smile.

-Oh my God,guys be nice with her.By the way Astrid,if they don't listen to you ,you can punch them into a face,Erik ,I leave her in yours hands,take care of her- Julian said to guys and to me.

-It's okay,I had experience with more dangerous people- I said,and they two left us.

-You are from America ,right?- Erik asked me.

-Don't ask me that question,I have no answer because my father was German,and my mother was from America,they both are died in car crash..- I said.

-Oh,can we change topic?- Christian asked.

-Why we don't go for a drink?- Auba asked.

-Oh,that's good idea,let's go- Erik said ,and Christian pulled my hand because he want to guys picture us,and then with Auba,and then with Erik. We came into a bar and had a drink, we took pictures of at least another million times.They are funny,it wasn't bored with them.After drink,they shown me Dortmund.I promised those guys I will come tomorrow to watch their match against Hannover.

-I'm tired!- I said.

-From what?- Erik and Christian asked me into same time.

-FROM WALKING!- I said with laugh.

-Okay if you are- Auba said,he raised me, and then began to walk,and Erik and Christian watched us strange.

-This is much better,thank you baby- I said and we started to laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new story about Roman Burki.

I hope you like it! <3

enjoy it