im mad

I knew there was something off about the fact that my principal was at that walkout. I'm not gonna say anything in particular about why I was shocked, but let's just chalk it up to the fact that she's white. And homophobic, islamophobic, and sexist.

Anywho, my suspicions were confirmed when PrincessKittyBug overheard her talking to two students about how she agreed with them how it was a waste of time.

She only agreed to it because the goody two shoes who recommended we do it is in cahoots with our principal and as I said before, a goody two shoes.

It's a shame to know that my suspicions were confirmed that she could care less about her students lives. I'm not gonna delve into my opinion on the second amendment right to bear arms, because I don't want to start any controversy.

However, that's why I hate my school. Because of people like her. I would've done something had I heard, but we were holding a moment of silence for each student shot in the Stoneman Douglas shooting.

That's another thing that is annoying me. We were supposed to wear ORANGE. ORANGE. THE COLOR ORANGE, OK?

BUT INSTEAD, THE GOODY TWO SHOES IDIOT GIRL AND OUR PRINCIPAL DECIDED TO DO BURGUNDY AND SILVER.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ORANGE FOR ALL THE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, NOT JUST STONEMAN DOUGLAS HIGH.

*Deep breath*

I'm still angry, but at least it's off my chest.

And it gets better because PrincessKittyBug and I are going to (hopefully) organize another protest.