Request for Lauren❤️

Request for my best friend Lauren❤️ LowlsRoseHoran

Andy POV-
Oh my god.. where is she.. she might be hurt.. might be touched up.. no.. no. I shake my head and stand, wondering where my girlfriend of 2 years is. I hope she's okay.. I just love her so much.. I can't loose her. Rye looks down to his phone, a massive smile playing on his lips, and he looks up to me and he sits up. "No need to worry Fovvs, Lauren's our drinking, Shan just text me, she said Lauren's pretty drunk, she needs us to go pick them up so nothing happens" I quickly nod with relief and stand up, slipping my shoes on as I go out with Rye to get into my car. We drive down fast to the club and I walk in with Rye trailing behind me, as he's taller, he can't have more of a view around. He immediately spots Shan, and therefore he finds Lauren. He shows me where to go and I run over, and grab hold of Lauren immediately and hold her close to me. Rye goes over to Shan and cuddles her closely, but all my focus was on getting my gorgeous girlfriend home, or for tonight, back to the flat. She slurs from being drunk and me and rye bring them both of to safety and soon we are back at the flat. Me and Rye bring the girls in, and I take Lauren through to my bunk and I lay her down, grabbing her a bottle of water. I lay down next to her and cuddle into her tightly, and smile down at her beautiful features. She's so gorgeous, I don't even deserve her. I look over to Rye who is now live streaming with Shan, oops, he shouldn't have done that, seeing as nobody knows yet, but oh well, his loss. I laugh gently and mumble into Lauren's hair as I kiss her lightly. "I love you so much Princess.. I'll do anything to protect you.. absolutely anything.." and with that, we both fall asleep, cuddled into eachother. I love her so much, it's ridiculous. Roll on tomorrow.. as I have a something special planned. She won't only be my girlfriend tomorrow. She will be soon to be Mrs Fowler.