Request for Lauren- pt 2❤️

Here's part 2 to the imagine from yesterday, hope you enjoy it Lauren❤️x LowlsRoseHoran

Andy POV-
It's happening.. it's happening. I have flown me, Lauren, Shan and Rye out to Disney land. Shan and Rye wanted to come to witness, but mostly for the free trip. They are out right now with Lauren, as I get everything ready. I'm shaking, I'm actually shaking. Calm yourself Fovvs. Honestly. I am wearing my best black suit, that I've actually worn for a music video shoot, I don't wanna live forever! In my right pocket I'm gripping so hard onto the box containing the most beautiful engagement ring that I could have ever picked. I see Shan come out and holds onto Rye's hand. Lauren is trailing behind them as usual. It's cute tho, she lets them have their own space, while still hanging out. She looks up to see me and looks confused. Shan basically pushes her forward and she walks over. "Andy, what's all of this?" She asks, very confused. I chuckle and smile, getting down onto one knee and hold her hand. "Lauren, I have loved you since I can remember. You've made my life so happy, and more exiting definitely. If you say yes to my next question, you will make me the happiest and luckiest man on this earth. Lauren Rose Perry, will you do me the honour of being my wife?" She begins to cry and nods fast, mumbling out a bunch of yes's. A year from today, my beautiful Lauren, will be my beautiful Lauren Fowler.