Over at Ryan's House

On one beautiful Friday night Ryan was playing Overwatch on his.. Xbox (idk tbh). And he was home alone because the rest of his family went to watch Dora the Explorer at the Movies. He has been raging at this one noob on his server to quit acting like an ass, since the noob was shooting all over the place and not aiming right, for he was aiming at the sky. "GOD DAMN AIM RIGHT YOU DOUCHE!!" Ryan yelled into the speaker, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!". "FRICK YOU TOO!!" The noob shot back. This made Ryan really triggered and just kept yelling at the noob about how much he was a bubble gum dum-dum into his speaker. Suddenly the door bell rang, Ryan thought that it family was back but he was confused. "Did they really come home that fast?" Ryan thought to himself. Then someone started to bang on the front door very loud.*BANG BANG!!* "JeSuS cHrIsT!" Ryan flinched. "I'll be back noob." Ryan warned. So he got up from his comfortable couch and headed down stairs. He finally opened his front door and it was Spencer. "Oh hey Spencer, what's up?" Ryan wondered. "Can.. Can I come in?" Spencer asked. "Well, my whole family isn't home so I guess." Ryan cautioned. "K." Spencer replied. Spencer went inside Ryan's house and headed for his room, Ryan followed. He flopped on Ryan's bed with the biggest sigh that Ryan has ever heard.

"Yo Saige, what's wrong?" Ryan asked. Spencer didn't respond."Is it about me and Anngie?" Ryan guessed. "Are you sure we're alone?" Spencer asked "Dude, I just said that the rest of my family went to the Movies." Ryan repeated. Suddenly Spencer pushed Ryan against the wall and held on to his arms against the wall to keep him from escaping. "S-Spencer what are you doing!?" Ryan panicked while. Ryan was blushing like crazy and Spencer could tell. "What if I told you that... I still love you?" Spencer whispered. to Ryan's ear. Ryan blushed even more. "Do you love Anngie or me?" Spencer asked "I...I-" Suddenly Spencer pressed his lips against Ryan's. he resisted a little bit but didn't want to hide his love for Spencer. "Spencer I loved you since day 1, Anngie can go fuck herself. I love your abs a-and I've always loved the way you twerked. I want to be with you instead of Anngie." Ryan wished. Ryan noticed that Spencer smirked, which made him kinda nervous. Then Spencer kissed him again but it felt better than the first one. "Let's do something more fun." Spencer smirked. "Like what?" Ryan asked. Spencer looked over at his bed. Spencer pushed Ryan to the bed and went on top of him. He took off his shirt, Ryan couldn't stop starring at his glorious abs because there were just that sexy. Then Spencer took off Ryan's shirt and started nibbling on his neck. "Ahh!" Ryan moaned. "You like that?" Spencer asked. "Y-yes please keep going.." Ryan plead.

(I'm cringing but ITS WORTH IT MY DUDES!! 😂👌)