20) What has he done?

previously:

I didn't have a chance to reply as the door was thrown open and Tristan placed his body on top of me.

''No!'' I yelled once his body was flat on top of mine and was ripped away by two strong guards.

My eyes watered once Tristan was dragged out of the room roughly. Guards shouting for backup and a doctor for me.

''I'm not hurt! He didn't do anything!'' I yelled over the chaos.

But no one was listening to me. I was only helpedto my feet by a officer who was very, very gentle with me.

''Don't worry. You're safe now.'' The guard said as Tristan's yelling voice started to become quiet from how far they took him.

What has Tristan done?!

Now:

"So you're telling me that, Tristan Black, when he was laying right on top of you, was not trying to sexually assault you?" Mr Black, my boss, asked with his eyebrow furrowed and a confused look on his pale face.

I shook my head rapidly, "He didn't harm me. He wasn't trying too. Tristan and I, we have... grown a 'friendship' you would call it, I had checked on him as he had been making noise in his segregation cell and the door had automatically locked, as it usually does. When I had heard the door unlocking, I had turned around too quickly and lost my balance, Tristan tried to catch me but ended up on top of me. That's the God's honest truth." I gulped at the end, whilst looking Mr Black in his eyes.

"Very well, Miss. There's no much I can say except for I'll be getting a police office to interview Tristan and see if he has the same..." He looked at me strangely, "story as you. But for now, you're dismissed."

I nodded my head, trying to not show any type of anxiety on my face or body language. I stood up from my chair, the sound of the chair scraping against the floor echoed the small office.

I dismissed myself from the office and released a long due sigh from my mouth as I rubbed my tired eyes.

Back to work it is.

This whole situation was literally messed up. My house was being broken into, Tristan and I's relationship. Jake, the weird and psychopath.

What me and Tristan have is some sick weird love story! Maybe there needs to be an end to it. There's too much hassle and people suspecting is.

This is going to be a long conversation.

Two and a half hours later.

The inmates had just finished their meals and it was time for them to do what they'd like. They could either go to the gym, play outside that was obviously surrounded by alarmed and tall fences being watched by armed policemen.

I had just separated a fight between two inmates who had a disagreement about food which then led to a physical fight. When the situation had calmed down, I had sighed to myself. It must be hard living here, with limited food and, well let's be real, limited everything.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stopped in my tracks at the sound of that familiar voice. I turned my head to the side and seen Tristan standing out of cameras view.

I didn't reply to his question as he then changed the conversation. "So you had accidentally slipped and I fell on top of you, ay? Sounds very believable."

I rolled my eyes at his blatant sarcasm. "What else did you expect me to say, Tristan? If I had told them the truth, they would have fucked us up. I would have lost my job and you would get probably extra time here. We both don't need that."