Two

I feel so stupid... How could I have been so careless? It's been six months and now this! I think as dread grow in my stomach like a virus. Looking for a way out I see an endless forest and the road we drove in on. Turn to Sarah I ask, "Are you sure this is a good idea? How about we go to that club you've been obsessing about? Midnight something?"

She rolls her eyes, "That wasn't even close! It's called Twelve to Midnight and besides we're already here." At her words my hands become clammy.

"Please can we leave Sara?" As she parks the car she turns to look at me.

"You said that you'd come with Mr and now you're backing out? Come on Scarlett Johnson!"

"I know what I said, but that was-"
A sudden knock on the drivers window cuts me off. A man attempts to get out attention by knocking again. Sara pulls her keys out of the car before getting out. Following her I get out as well hearing the car lock as I do so. As we walk towards the entrance of the mansion I hear words that cause my blood to run cold, "Mr, Harvey is waiting."

Turning around I attempted to find the man who spoke only to find nothing. Sara quickly shrugged it off while I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched from afar.